Easy Office

DOES WE DESERVE TO BE A CA

Page no : 2

raman jot (ca final) (106 Points)
Replied 20 February 2011

well the only thing i csn say is the same question arises in my mind also....

DO I DESERVE TO B CA??

But then i have another question are all c.a perfect from the very best day nd born to b c.a ?? 

answer is no..

so i feel that one should always have a spiri to learn from anyone... nd the main point is he should have ability to use his knowledge and practical exposure at the right tym nd in the right manner..

otherwise if we have recahed at this level, obviously we have some knowledge in ourselves.. 

c.a is not an end point for me.. its a task of continuity..

and finally if one should have confidence in himself.. only then others trust u..

so we should feel motivated and try to put up our best right nw.....

1 Like

(Guest)

''c.a is not an end point for me.. its a task of continuity..

and finally if one should have confidence in himself.. only then others trust u..

so we should feel motivated and try to put up our best right nw.....''

u r right....

---I DO AGREE

1 Like

CA Mansi Kotecha (Keep Smiling !!) (6890 Points)
Replied 20 February 2011

Raman sir, I do agree wid u.....!!

U r absolutely rite, dat no 1 is born CA......

2 Like

raman jot (ca final) (106 Points)
Replied 21 February 2011

thanx for that mansi... but i am a girl dear..

1 Like

CA Mansi Kotecha (Keep Smiling !!) (6890 Points)
Replied 21 February 2011

M so sorry dear....!!

Will tke cre nxt tym

1 Like

(Guest)

thanks to all of u to keep u r views

mr.caindia (ca) (35 Points)
Replied 22 February 2011

MANY TIMES I ASK MYSELF DOES WE DESERVE TO BE A CA ?

Dude!! first of all .. you for sure do not deserve to be a CA... sorry if im very upright and blunt... the kind of grammar you ve used... asking all of us"MANY TIMES I ASK MYSELF DOES WE DESERVE TO BE A CA ?"

kindly avoid using DOES use DO....Pathetic language..

1 Like

(Guest)

thanks  u r right i got the answer

i dnt deserve to be a ca

(Guest)

thanks for making me a realise

sorry to  say but even if i m not ca

i m already a mba from symboysis pune , llb  from law coll. pune  graduate from  symboysis and to add more    minsa  member , i dnt think u might even know about minsa , its a most intellegent  nows of  south afirica  , and yes  thanks for u suggestion and making me realise that i m week in grammer and need to improve and u r comments that i dnt deserve to be a ca ......

(Guest)

and to add , there is nothing wrong in that does and do ,

i m not ca right now , if i m a ca and then i say do we deserve its correct , i m not a ca so i need to put it in future tense only  that does we deserve to be ca ....do  need to use when i  had completed my ca ...and  does need to be use   when  i am going to finish it in future ...hope i m right

anyway thanks

friends (E) (87 Points)
Replied 23 February 2011

Hi,

Quite interesting topic is going on,

I have seen many professions they are lack knowledge and confidence.

They just having the degree, I don’t know why they are not so confident to handle the practical situations,

I am not a CA,

I’m a Lawyer, but I got many CA & CS friends I am really shocked about their knowledge, when it is coming the deserving part I’m think about them only, I always telling them to be practical, it is not mandatory that you should have 100% knowledge about all subjects, but latest you should not be lack knowledge in your profession.

I got one friend who is CA, CS and M.Com, having 10 + years experience, we came to know each other when we were in London, 5 years back, I left the company started my own business in India, he also joined another company with the same position and salary in India, because what I meant above.

Passing a degree is not difficult, but sustain with the position is much more difficult,

I would like to share my idea with our future professionals, not to be hurry, be confident, be smart & be positive to words your goal and I know you will be there where you dreamed before starting the journey.

Take Care. 

1 Like

(Guest)

sorry  urchartered  u r right it should be do we deserve to be ca

sorry for that

mr.caindia (ca) (35 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

Dear Ram,

Sorry If I have hurt your sentiments, but that was not my motive, I also want to make things clear to people on this forum, I have worked with few qualifieds who cant speak proper english, are nervous while talking.. and have no confidence, and I think all these can be built upon..

so work hard,.. if those ppl can why cant you.. CA course requires dedication..

1 Like

(Guest)

thanks ...its always said that friends are those who make u realise u r mistakes

so thanks for that and keep me reminding about my mistakes its help in improving

(Guest)

opinions depends on situations, person to person thinking , background career , success , failure and present conditions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: