Easy Office
LCI Learning

Do we require any special effort? (for ca student

Page no : 2

student (student) (96 Points)
Replied 20 September 2012

Very true and nicely explained yes

1 Like

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)

Really nice write up....

But I don't agree completely because my brother didn't done anything else CA  n B.Com ( Hons.)

and his friends and others haven't done anything except CA ... All are well employed and earning good salaries ...

and I have seen the contrast of the same as well where people have done CA, CS , MBA and other degrees as well  but don't possess enough confidence to show themselves up ....

So I personally don't think that it's CA tag ... it's about a person' s individuallity and showing off his/her  skills. 

Sorry if my words hurt .......but it's something that I personally feel .....

3 Like

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)

Nice Article by CCI Great person...

Everything depends on the person how he is commumnicated, being confidence and improving his skills.. What ever courses you do its just give good value and to reach ur destiny but if you not well versed in your communication and skills then every courses will seems  to like u waste and no value for that.. I have seen people who have not completed proper school or college now there in top positions of the companies. Everything depends person to person, so first make points of ur weakness and try to make improve on that points...

Rgs

Balu

2 Like

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)

Originally posted by : *RENU SINGH *

Really nice write up....

But I don't agree completely because my brother didn't done anything else CA  n B.Com ( Hons.)

and his friends and others haven't done anything except CA ... All are well employed and earning good salaries ...

and I have seen the contrast of the same as well where people have done CA, CS , MBA and other degrees as well  but don't possess enough confidence to show themselves up ....

So I personally don't think that it's CA tag ... it's about a person' s individuallity and showing off his/her  skills. 

Sorry if my words hurt .......but it's something that I personally feel .....

Firstly felt reaaly good to hear that your brother is a Chartered.

And beleive me your words reaaly motivated me.

You are absolutely right. But my point was not to pinpoint anyone.

Through this article i just wanted to make peaple realize that start working from today itself, don/t let your weaknesses destroy ypur future.

And you won;t beleive that How badl;y i am attached to this Proffession.

So just wanted to make the coming generation realize on some vital areas.

So i want to thank infact for sharing your Thoughts.

yes For Putting your Thoughts.

Regards

Sanyam

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)

Originally posted by : BALU.....

Nice Article by CCI Great person...

Everything depends on the person how he is commumnicated, being confidence and improving his skills.. What ever courses you do its just give good value and to reach ur destiny but if you not well versed in your communication and skills then every courses will seems  to like u waste and no value for that.. I have seen people who have not completed proper school or college now there in top positions of the companies. Everything depends person to person, so first make points of ur weakness and try to make improve on that points...

Rgs

Balu

Thanks a lot Balu sir for sharing your Thoughts.

Absolutely right it's just about Innovations & Creativeness.

yes

Regards

Sanyam

(Guest)

Nice Article Bro.................... 

No one is perfect but by  practicsing and making efforts to get thrugh them we can do any thing.....nothing is IMPOSSIBLE too....................

2 Like

CA.Vinita Gupta (Deputy Manager- Finance)   (2918 Points)

Thanks Sanyam 

1 Like

Originally posted by : Anamikaa Shuklaa

Nice Article Bro.................... 

No one is perfect but by  practicsing and making efforts to get thrugh them we can do any thing.....nothing is IMPOSSIBLE too....................

Thanks for Appreciating Sister.

yes

Regards

Sanyam

1 Like

Vaibhav Jandey (Life iz Hard; I'm Harder)   (1175 Points)

Well said Sanyam,

I've also been facing such junctures in my ca career.

You really unleashed a very hidden but vital facet of our profession.

This all depends on the mentality of our ca friends.

From the very beginning they keep on nagging that they lack in many aspects as compared to MBAs.

CAs ko toh ek hi baat dhyaae rakhna chahiye k

HUM KISI SE KAM NAHI

1 Like

Tony John (Chartered Accountant) (6085 Points)

I think there are many important points that you have brought out.

The significance of effective English speaking is very high today.

Everybody complains of poor speaking skills, but nobody tries to improve it. Reading the newspaper regularly and finding out the meaning of the words you don't understand and WRITING THEM ALL DOWN IN A BOOK can really make drastric changes in your vocabulary.

Speaking to your friends in English is also equally important.

I write this, because I have been told communication skills today are considered almost at par with the technical knowledge we posssess.

Thank You Sanyam sir for the POST !!!

1 Like

Deepak kumar sharma (Govt. job) (2946 Points)
Replied 21 September 2012

Dear Sanyam,

You collected some important qualities required by any professional and put them in a pointwise and precise manner.

Thanks for your good effort

I agree that we need to improve in order to enjoy prestige and reputation of profession

1 Like

ashisha (Practising CA) (261 Points)

Very well written.. i specially liked the non verbal communication points.. yes 

If I may, I would like to add that it is very essential for professionals to look like professionals.. I mean we must behave with appropriate protocols which will be a good value addition to our qualification's charm..! :-))

1 Like

Originally posted by : Vaibhav Jandey

Well said Sanyam,

I've also been facing such junctures in my ca career.

You really unleashed a very hidden but vital facet of our profession.

This all depends on the mentality of our ca friends.

From the very beginning they keep on nagging that they lack in many aspects as compared to MBAs.

CAs ko toh ek hi baat dhyaae rakhna chahiye k

HUM KISI SE KAM NAHI

Thanks a lot brother for sharing your thoughts.

You are absolutely Right

yes

Regards

Sanyam

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)

Originally posted by : SANYAM ARORA

Regards

Sanyam

Actually I had already felt the same from your article. That's  why I told sorry for describing my opinion ......

Your article is really good but it doesn't apply to just CA ...... it's a basic requirement of every course whether it's CA , CS , MBA, CWA or anyone else .......

as because you are doing CA .... so ur attachment and emotions both are justified dear smiley

And I really respect your emotions for that angel

1 Like

Originally posted by : *RENU SINGH *

Originally posted by : SANYAM ARORA

Regards

Sanyam

Actually I had already felt the same from your article. That's  why I told sorry for describing my opinion ......

Your article is really good but it doesn't apply to just CA ...... it's a basic requirement of every course whether it's CA , CS , MBA, CWA or anyone else .......

as because you are doing CA .... so ur attachment and emotions both are justified dear

And I really respect your emotions for that

Your opinion is Justified Renu.

I Totally agree with you, it's not about CA but the Capability of person.

Again yes for sharing your thoughts.

Regards

Sanyam

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: