Do not take Caclubindia for granted !!!

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)

13 December 2010  

I think it is a big question…Are we taking caclubindia for granted?

Let me tell you these days it is very easy for anyone to get noticed here in caclub due to large number of members. Earlier when I joined caclubindia it was really difficult to be noticed by others due to lesser strength.

You won’t believe around one year back less than 3000 points were enough to put you in top 30 members list. When I joined the top thanked members list my numbers of thanks were less than 30. There are lots of examples like the ones shared above.    

So the message is stop taking this platform for granted. Be regular and contribute silently bcoz true contribution is the only way out for long time reorganization amongst members of CCI. And for God sake stop giving threats (Dhamki) to leave CCI…and stop being childish. This is something very very irritating. Sorry Guys am really really fed up with such kind of members…Main to chupchap nikal jauga jab jaana hoga…Lolz

Try and understand the worth of this or any other professional platform. Try and observe the negative and positive reaction of Admin on your posts and submissions to file and article section and modify your approach accordingly. As per my observation Admin is “almost” correct in its action till date. So let Admin and moderators decide for caclubindia…

Thank you