Discuss technical side of PE-II

Rakesh (IPCC Student) (321 Points)

04 August 2009  

On this issue I personally study various notification & scheme of Education & training of ICAI and conclude that who had taken admission in CA Inter / PE-2 on basis of Degree or other qualification and till could not passed are NOT ELIGIBLE for article ship since he could not clear any exam of ICAI.

PE-2 attempt could not be extended technically because NOV exam notification in Gov Gazette has been published which could not modify and I think also that institute is not going to conduct simultaneously three exam i.e. PE-2 , PCE & IPCE for CA Inter level so don’t expect about extension of PE-2 which is already extended for two attempts. If Institute extend then they are compromising with QUALITY because one side they had changed syllabus & pattern with respect to today Industry challenge & global scenario and other side they are running old syllabus.
Institute should strongly oppose about extension of old syllabus this issue and allow this category of student to PCC or IPCC.
What is possibility that if institute extend the PE-2 for next 2 or 3 attempts then the entire student who is failure from last many attempts will passed and these category will become empty.
I also suggest this category of student to mentally prepare for switched over and Welcome the New syllabus & pattern which is beneficial for profession of CA.
Please put your view on this Issue.