Easy Office
LCI Learning

Discuss and Download CA Final Exam question paper May 2013

Page no : 8

Nitish Agrawal (CA) (810 Points)
Replied 21 May 2013

@ CA Bhargav sir....thanx for such a highly motivating reply and as u said i wil work hard n practice the previous years ques and certainly this wil help me......

CA Saurabh (PRACTICE) (1019 Points)
Replied 21 May 2013

in one of the interviwes in 2011 The President at that time told that the results from nov 2011 to nov 13 would be much simpler than they used to be......... so no worries guys the result will be easy this time too...... 

CA Saurabh (PRACTICE) (1019 Points)
Replied 21 May 2013

As per the interview given by the Ex-President The results till Nov 2013  will be much simpler than they  used to be so this time also the results will be simple.... & easy

as far as marking system goes there is no much weightage for Quoting Case laws(Apart from Case based Questiones) or sections in the exam wat they really require that pricipal needs to be explained properly..( 

CA SHIVANG SONI (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (266 Points)
Replied 22 May 2013

Looking for suggested answer for CA final may 2013 exam first group.....

CA Bhargav (Chartered Accountant) (698 Points)
Replied 22 May 2013

@ Saurabh and every one else here ..........

Keep your fingers crossed ..... There is no benchmark that the results are going to be liberal just because our President said or any other person said so. Just have faith in your hardwork. Once you are satisfied by your efforts in examination hall then no one can fail you ..............

Best of luck for your results to everyone ..........

CA Bhargav Dave

Group Financial Controller

2 Like

CHIRAG (-) (142 Points)
Replied 25 May 2013

@ PUNEET, i think answer of 3 b(1) is 105, of sfm paper

Replied 27 May 2013

@ Sumit .....

As long as efforts are concerned everyone who is pursuing CA works so hard to passout in 1st attempt. So dont be under an impression that you are doing something extraordinary. Just because you or somebody else have to appear again just for a shortfall in aggregate of few marks, the students starts blaming the paper checker. Don't behave like a nursary child, be mature in your comments. If you expect from a professional exams that a student shall be given grace marks then CA is not for such students, you better leave it. Examiner never makes mistakes, the students makes mistakes so they get lesser marks. I am not here to defend the examiner or anyone else. So far as paper checking is concerned, the paper checker are professionally very sound and experienced and they are also provided with the answer keys by our Institute. If you or any other student has not answered properly as to the answer key provided, you don't deserve the marks to be awarded as a gift or charity. Don't give the institute a sh*t if you failed just for short of few marks. It will be better for you to respect the institute and study hard to get the marks. One of my friend also failed just for short of 2 marks but it does not mean that he is not capable of becoming a CA. He will try again. Just change your attitude and see how drastically it will affect your resullts. Have faith in you and your knowledge, as nothing in this world other than your knowledge will help you scoring in the CA exams. Have faith in your self and don't get depressed and write such comments. May God bless you & wish you all the success in your life.

CA Bhargav Dave.

3 Like

CA Suraj Lakhotia (IndigoLearn) (4898 Points)
Replied 27 May 2013

It is always better to look within ourselves and improve upon. There might be errors at the examiner's (after all he is a human being). The paper evaluation is a system and as a system there can be some deficiencies, which are overcome with time. The present evaluation pattern is quite robust. A couple of odd cases might occur but overall I do not see any defect in the system.

I might sound harsh but the fact is Garbage In Garbage Out. It might be easy for me to say these words because I have been successful in the examination. But there are people who call my success a mere LUCK and I have been Lucky. Luck is only a 10% contributor. Dont bank on being lucky or unlucky.

Good Luck. 

2 Like

sumit (accountant) (84 Points)
Replied 28 May 2013

@ bhargav sir,

u have completely misunderstood whant i meant ....afterall members are members....u should have seen the answer sheet  which was called as a certified copy of one of my friend ...if examiners are not making any mistake then y so many candidates are passing in re-verification...and y did icai stopped issuing pdf copy if reverification on icai website....and giving result on individual users who applied for reverification...anyway there is no end to this alligations .....honestly i did not mean what u interpreted ...

sumit (accountant) (84 Points)
Replied 28 May 2013

Originally posted by : sumit

Replied 28 May 2013

@ Sumit

I think you are honestly depressed my dear. Forget everything and study hard. You can not get marks just by applying for reverification. You have to earn it by your answers and presentation in the exams. Who told you that a lot many students got passing marks in re-verification?? Applicant are very well allowed to inspect a copy of reverification at the examinations department. Non-posting of reverification copy on ICAI website is not a matter of doubting. It is a myth my dear. Nothing much to say at this stage to you as it requires presence of maturity, decency, patience, knowledge, motivation and sensibility.

Wish you best luck. May God bless you .........

CA Bhargav Dave

Replied 28 May 2013

Sumit,

The instances you have mentioned are stray and not across the board. Agreed there might be aberrations but not to the extent which is projected to the public at large.

As far as sending individual letters to the candidates are concerned, this was the practice earlier. Looking everything with suspicion will serve no purpose.

Replied 30 May 2013

Modified.

The earlier comment is removed.

Replied 31 May 2013

Ignore all my previous comments in this forum .....

KOPALLE G S S R V BHARATH (Article Student) (22 Points)
Replied 15 July 2013

Thank you so much ADMIN........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: