Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students > IPCC >

Direct Admission To IPCC To 2nd Year Graduation Students??

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Certified Accounting Technician B.Com Grad CA IPCC & CWA Inter Student

[ Scorecard : 607]
Posted On 12 June 2011 at 22:41 Report Abuse

Hey Guys,

I received 3-4 Text Messages today from different websites claiming that now 2nd Year Graduation students may seek direct admission to IPCC and will be exempt from appearing in CPT..??

and

15 minutes reading tme provision will not be given from now on??

Does anyone have any confirmed information..??

I checked ICAI websites but couldn't find anything??

If anybody have any confirmed infromation then kindly post it here..?

Regards

Vicky...(",)

Total thanks : 1 times

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Aditya20
na

[ Scorecard : 113]
Posted On 12 June 2011 at 23:10

GOT THE SAME MESSAGE, AND IF TRUE THEN VERY GOOD INITIATIVE BY ICAI

Suman Kumar Verma
Practicing CMA

[ Scorecard : 1241]
Posted On 12 June 2011 at 23:12

Originally posted by : Aditya20

GOT THE SAME MESSAGE, AND IF TRUE THEN VERY GOOD INITIATIVE BY ICAI

Pure rumour

swapnil
CA Final

[ Scorecard : 540]
Posted On 12 June 2011 at 23:13

sorry vicky we r also having same information,

bt we are not confirm regarding the same, buzs there is no confirmation or no any official from any webside.

thanks 4 shring

M. N. JHA
CA-FINAL & M.COM

[ Scorecard : 7904]
Posted On 12 June 2011 at 23:19

Check the times of india website . . . . .

CMA MANORANJAN PARIDA
STUDENT OF CS EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME

[ Scorecard : 31]
Posted On 13 June 2011 at 08:34

IS THERE ANYBODY TO TELL ME REGARDING DIRECT ADMISSION TO CA IPCC COURSE WITHOUT APPEARING FOR CPT. IF IT WILL IMPLEMENT IN NEAR FUTURE, HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE PROBABLY???????????

Anuj Garg
ACCOUNTS MANAGER

[ Scorecard : 89]
Posted On 13 June 2011 at 12:01

please tell me any notification or any annoucement in this regarding.

Vikas Kumar Manjhi

Posted On 17 June 2011 at 02:44

Most Pathetic of All Time Decisions In My Opinion As It Is Now Confirmed.... Few Years Back The Council Announced CPT And Take Back The Exemption Given To Graduates For Applying Directly To Prefessional Education-2.. Even At That TIme The Decision Was Criticised But Afterwards The Quality Of Candidated At Intermediate Level Improved As It Was Expected By Most Of The Practicing Members of The Institute Thought At That Time..

And Once Again The Council Is Back On Track With A View Of Making More & More Money... Because We All Know The Difference Between A College Students Way Of Studying And Our Way Of Studying...

I Did Graduated From A Regular College At University of Delhi And I Know What They Teach And What Not...!!!

But I Want You All To Kindly Have A Look At The Article Printed In An Newaspaper Which Too Is Posted On ICAI's Official Webste And Pay Attention To The 3rd Paragraph... If I Am Not Wrong Then The Statements Means That Te Graduate Applying To The Course Will Be Starting Their Articleship & Simultaneously Preparing For IPCC Group-I Whereas We Who Unfortunately Couldn't Clear Because Of Few Marks Will Not Be Allowed Until Clearing Group-I Though We Have More Knowledge Than Most Of The Graduates...!!!

If This Happen Then The Graduates Will Be Doing Articleship And Preparing For IPCC As Well And IPCC Students Will Be Sitting On The Lines Only Preparing And Not Doing Articleship Unless The Passing Group-I.

This Article Is Not A Personal Attack To Any Of Our Graduate Friends...!! So Kindly Be Logical Before Posting Any Replies...!!!

Regards

Vicky...!!!

pratik
=

[ Scorecard : 133]
Posted On 30 June 2011 at 02:47

hello Vikas Kumar Manjhi my name is pratik sawant i am passed b.com from mumbai university 2010 with 70% marks and now i am decided to doing ca is it true direct admission for ipcc for graduate student

Vikas Kumar Manjhi

Posted On 30 June 2011 at 09:51

Hey Pratik,

Yeah Buddy Its True.. In A Few Days Time Official Admissions Will Begin And To Add To Your Advantage, You Will Be Allowed To Join Articleship Directly And Not Required To Clear IPCC Group-I Before That.. So Luck Is Favouring You, You Should Take Extreme Benefit Of This.!!!

Best Wishes

Vicky...(",)

Total thanks : 2 times

There are 60 Replies to this message

Related Files