Dil se study part 4 ...

(Guest)

first of all thanks to all:) ...bcz no1 commented that my title has changed from dil se study to dil se....  as because i was sure that some one will surely say me something about it . But goodluck ...no comments upon the title ..

so going to start my part 4 of the series ...

meditation ...

Actually this is a word that we here everytime when we talk about study. Every person says that we should done meditation to improve our efficiency .well that is a true fact that meditation is not just about relaxing but also  improve your thinking efficiency by leaps and bounds.

There are different kind of meditations . But our main focus is on

*   Concentrative meditation and

Mindfulness meditation.

Concentrative meditation ------ this is mainly based on focusing the things, images …or whatever be the particular one. U need to  just see the image for minutes, seconds or hours , simply depends upon your own capacity.

The second step of  Concentrative meditation  is to close your eyes and then see the same image with closed eyes.

·       Remember one thing , you don’t need to cry while doing this. Otherwise after focusing on something, when your eyes got tired ,you need to close your eyes before tear come into your eyes.

·       It also helps in improving eye-sight.

It sometime becomes quite boring…

Mindfulness meditation.------- this is the meditation , that I like the most. As because there is no need to focus upon anything. You just need to sit quietly and then just let yourself flow with every breath. With each and every breath, you need to feel, what is going around with in you.

It is based upon the concept of “ Let go”.

Let every emotion, feeling anger come into your mind and just visualize it like a audience.

this is all about going from deep to deeper...but always without any control. this pic is enough to describe what i wanna say.

It is more than refreshing if you have really done it properly, otherwise it will be nothing, according to you.

This helps to gain a more calm, clear, and non-reactive state of mind.

More points while meditation -----

v There  is also walking meditation if u cant do mindfulness meditation.

v It’s a myth , that u should  do it only by sitting.

v It can also be done while lying.

v And if it done before sleep, you will surely get a good sleep.

v Concentrative meditation is a  first step towards the mindfulness concentration.

v Here I am attaching a relaxing video so just listen to  get a glimpse of meditation.

Regards

Naina…