Please Wait ..

to your account


Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Others >

Digital signature

    Post New Topic
Pages : 1

Related Files


[ Scorecard : 71]
Posted On 31 August 2013 at 12:51 Report Abuse

In case I have made a digital signature with a wrong PAN then is there any option to correct the DSC?

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Share on

Saurabh Maheshwari,ACA

[ Scorecard : 5335]
Posted On 31 August 2013 at 13:06

You need to obtain new DSC for the same....but if u don't want it then mention wrong PAN of the signing person in your return and also Update the Principal Contact details with wrong is the only way...

There are 1 Replies to this message

Related Threads

Post your reply for Digital signature

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login

Not a member yet ?? Click here to signup



  • Use thank button to convey your appreciation.
  • Maintain professionalism while posting and replying to topics.
  • Try to add value with your each post.

Forum Home | Forum Portal | Member Control Center | Who is Where | Popular Threads | Today's Topic | Recent Posts | Today's Posts | Post New Topic | Thread With Files | Top Threads This Month | Forum Stats | Unreplied Threads

back to the top