Easy Office

Diabetic Information And Cure

Page no : 4

Mukesh Kumar Singh (CA-FINAL) (4094 Points)
Replied 15 September 2011

Thanks for the information

Ram (Engineer) (21 Points)
Replied 07 October 2011

Hi,

Can anybody tell me the procedure for making the medicine? I think taking 5 cup of water and boiling it for 10 minutes with ingredients will not leave a good amount of liquid to suffice for 7 days of medicine. Please clairfy this doubt.

Thanks in advance.

Ram

rajesh (dir) (21 Points)
Replied 04 November 2011

Friends what little i have gathered is that the concoction when boiled in 7 cups of  water leaves a thick paste  and cannot be filtered.

Rest i leave it to your imaginition to see how much truth prevails in this.

We may still be wrong.... for benefit of all if anyone has tried it ... pl pl share it with all and advise them of the benefits reaped.

Rahul (Zonal Manager) (21 Points)
Replied 20 May 2012

I cant find your illustrative photographs & excel file... plz fwd it on koltharkar.rahul @ gmail.com

Rahul k

Naloo (Hom) (21 Points)
Replied 09 July 2012

Hello,

I have a few questions. I will be grateful for your inputs.
1. Once you boil the water, do you store it for a week in the fridge or keep it outside? Will stay good for one week if kept outside?
2. Do you continue to use insulin while on this treatment?

Many thanks!

damit (Manager) (21 Points)
Replied 23 July 2013

I reduced sugar level 320 mg/dl fasting to 90 mg/dl.
For details mail tom damit8002 @ gmail.com

Yogesh (Systems engineer) (21 Points)
Replied 15 September 2013

Guys Guys Guys!!

I am a network engineer born and brought up in a village. i am aware of all these ingredients and we grow them all in our fields except GOND which is not produced by tress but its produced by ants on trees and is accumulated by them. all the ingredients in this formulae have zero side effects as wheat and barley are used for eating purposes normally. gond is used in laddoos in village and black seed is used in achaar and various other desi recipes.

its no harm to try it at home. in case anyone of you is short of any ingredient or need any of it, i can provide it to them any time. you can contact me on my email coolcrazyyogi @ gmail.com or textl me at 9953596294.

i am going to try it for my tayagi who is suffering from acute diabetes for past so many years and will surely share the feedback. you all can also try it without any fear.

god bless you all!!

THIVAGARAN THISHAN (1) (22 Points)
Replied 26 September 2013

i have tried these treatment.i only need to know tht ftr the water filtered out should i keep in refrigerater or leave in room temperature.will it spoil if i keep it in room temperature or must keep it in refrigerator.tq

K.Lakshmanan (Techinical Consultant) (41 Points)

@ Thivagaran Thishan ...  Keep it  in refrigerator  ... keeping   the   (cooked) potion in room temp for   two weeks  might contaminate it with fungus.

THIVAGARAN THISHAN (1) (22 Points)

ok thanx Mr.K.Lakshmanan.b4 i drink do i need to keep it outside frm the refrigerator until the chilness is gone or striaght cn i drink ftr i take it out frm the refigerator

K.Lakshmanan (Techinical Consultant) (41 Points)

@ Thivagaran Thishan :  

I guess you take  take  it  as preferred by you.  

However,  being a medicine, it is  desirable  to  allow it to lose a  little bit of chillness first.

I take it that you didn't have any problem in extracting the  potion and  you were able  to   collect a thick  mucus potion.

In case you  need any clarification  - you may  send  me  a  check mail to <kaeyel @ gmail.com>; I shall send the  pdf  file  with a  series of potion making pictures. ( But I note  you already have the potion)

Best wishes....KL

1 Like

SANKUSH (NIL) (37 Points)
Replied 30 September 2013

Make Your Own Website In Rs.700/- Per Year With Unlimited Web Pages. Contact : 09574668221 E-mail : websitein1999 @ gmail.com

Ashish Kumar (Others) (22 Points)
Replied 01 October 2013

@  K.Lakshmanan

Thanks you sir,

Thanks for all your efforts and feedback. Just wanted to know if you are still using the potion. Has it helped in reducing the amount of insulin as I saw they were quite high. Also did it help in weight loss. Also please share your documents on making potion and others that you feel are useful.
I shall be thankful to you for this.

Thanks,
Ashish K. 

Originally posted by : K.Lakshmanan

@ Thivagaran Thishan :  

I guess you take  take  it  as preferred by you.  

However,  being a medicine, it is  desirable  to  allow it to lose a  little bit of chillness first.

I take it that you didn't have any problem in extracting the  potion and  you were able  to   collect a thick  mucus potion.

In case you  need any clarification  - you may  send  me  a  check mail to ; I shall send the  pdf  file  with a  series of potion making pictures. ( But I note  you already have the potion)

Best wishes....KL

Ashish Kumar (Others) (22 Points)
Replied 01 October 2013

@  K.Lakshmanan

Thanks you sir,   Thanks for all your efforts and feedback. Just wanted to know if you are still using the potion. Has it helped in reducing the amount of insulin as I saw they were quite high. Also did it help in weight loss. Also please share your documents on making potion and others that you feel are useful. I shall be thankful to you for this.  

Thanks,

Ashish K. 

Bolanle ONITIJU (2 Points)
Replied 31 May 2017

How true is this please. I just got this info in Nigeria

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: