Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Others > others >

Diabetic Information And Cure

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

-->

C.A.Final (New) ICWAI FINAL (New)

[ Scorecard : 11183]
Posted On 23 June 2009 at 13:37 Report Abuse

DIABETIC?
FINALLY GOOD NEWS FOR ALL DIABETICS 

A woman (65) was diabetic for the last 20+ years and was taking insulin twice a day, 

she used the enclosed homemade medicine for a fortnight and now 

she is absolutely free of diabetes and taking all her food as normal including sweets ............ ......... ......

The doctors have advised her to stop insulin and any other blood sugar  controlling drugs. 

I request you all please circulate the email below to as many people as you can and 

let them take the maximum benefit from it. 

AS RECEIVED  :

DR. TONY ALMEIDA (Bombay Kidney Speciality expert ) made the extensive 

experiments with perseverance and patience and discovered a successful treatment for diabetes. 

Now a days a lot of people, old men & women in particular suffer a lot due to Diabetes. 

Ingredients: 

1 - Wheat flour                  100 gm

2 - Gum(of tree) (gondh)   100 gm

3 - Barley                          100 gm       

4 - Black Seeds (kalunji)   100 gm

Method of Preparation
 :
 Put all the above ingredients in 5 cups of water.

Boil it for 10 minutes and put off the fire. Allow it to cool down by itself. 

When it has become cold, filter out the seeds and preserve the water in a glass jug  or bottle.  

How to use it?

Take one small cup of this water every day early morning when your stomach is empty. 

Continue this for 7 days.  Next week repeat the same but on alternate days. With these 2 weeks of treatment you 

will wonder to see that you have become normal and can eat normal food without problem.

Total thanks : 2 times

Online classes for CA CS CMA

L. Gomathi
Accounts Coordinator

[ Scorecard : 41]
Posted On 23 June 2009 at 13:44

Hi Srividhya,

My mother is also suffering from Diabetic for last 20 years. & taking insulin twice a day. Hope the information provided here is from genuine source. Please let me know how & where can I get the gondh & black seeds, do you know any local name for balck seeds in tamil or kannada? please let me know, I will try for my mother.

Thanks & Regards,

Gomathi

Total thanks : 2 times

CMA KNVV Sri Vidya - Sri Kanth
C.A.Final (New) ICWAI FINAL (New)

[ Scorecard : 11183]
Posted On 23 June 2009 at 13:48

Hi Their Friends,

Our Friend From HollyWood America Is Looking for some Help on Daibetic Cure.

A Email Was Sent to Group for the Cure of Daibatic with some 2 indigent " gum and black seed".

Kindly reply back him to alex0808 @ sbcglobal. net

& Alex I am Marking this email to Our Doctor Team to so that u get a Maximum INFO.

I Hope we will get what we want. 

Hoping for Your Co-operation in Our MHO

BooN

Total thanks : 1 times

Member (Account Deleted)

[ Scorecard : 13290]
Posted On 23 June 2009 at 14:55

Thanks for the information

Ankur Garg
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer

[ Scorecard : 103543]
Posted On 23 June 2009 at 16:56

Thanks for the information

neeraj
Assistant accounts manager

[ Scorecard : 68]
Posted On 23 June 2009 at 17:17

THANKS FOR SUCH USEFUL INFORMATION

Shafi Ibrahim
Maint.Supervisor

[ Scorecard : 25]
Posted On 24 June 2009 at 23:05

Dear Sir, madam!

Thank you very much for the the very usefull information.

Kindly let me know where can I buy the tree gum in Mumbai?

Shafi Ibrahim
Maint.Supervisor

[ Scorecard : 25]
Posted On 25 June 2009 at 22:08

Hi Sri Vidya,

By reading your above article for Diabetic cure, I have a great hope that I can be free from my sugar problem. Without your help and the help of doctors in finding the Gum Tree it seems that it is very difficult. Therefore I kindly request you to find the address from where to buy gum of tree in Mumbai. Really it will help millions of diabetic people.

Waiting anxiously for your help. Thanks and Best Regards.

Shafi Ibrahim.

bina daswani
none

[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 01 July 2009 at 09:10

Hi Sri Vidya,

Read your Article on Diabetes. It sounds to good to be true. But, miracles have known to happen. Now, I have a serious query. My daughter has severe Type 1 diabetes, but alongwith that she has Celiac Disease and has been advised by her doctor not to eat Wheat flour. However, the ingredients above also suggests the use of wheat flour, could you please clarify if in this case it is safe to go ahead and try this method. Awaiting your early response anxiously. Thankyou.

Sudhakar
PL

[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 11 July 2009 at 15:03

Hi Sri Vidya, By reading your above article for Diabetic cure, I have a great hope that I can be free from my sugar problem. Without your help and the help of doctors in finding the Gum Tree it seems that it is very difficult. Therefore I kindly request you to find the address from where to buy gum of tree in Hyderabad. Waiting anxiously for your help. Thanks and Best Regards. TSS Sudhakar

There are 63 Replies to this message

Related Files