Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students >

Dg idt classes for final!!!!!!

Pages : 1

student

[ Scorecard : 180]
Posted On 06 September 2011 at 12:51 Report Abuse

Hi I want to join latest batch of IDT by DG for Ca final.....Anyone having any contact no. for registration??? My exams are due in May 2012 for that i have to take the latest batch which will start in Nov 2011.......Pls help how can i get into his coaching......I have tried many numbers for inquiry but of no use.....Pls suggest and help.............

Online classes for CA CS CMA

spendinsumtym
student

Posted On 06 September 2011 at 13:21

can anyone tell me the name of other teachers in delhi who are also good for DG

Rahul Bansal
Finalist

[ Scorecard : 34855]
Posted On 06 September 2011 at 14:29

DG Academy

Helpline No: +91- 9212308859, 9971575755

Divya Gyan Academy
Latest News
Posted Date : Jul 15,2011

Second round of registrations will be taken after exam results for both the groups.

Date of online registation will be declared soon.

Posted Date : May 11,2011

New Study Material [as per Finance Act, 2011] Released for Sale into the Market:

Available for Sale at ITO with AGGARWAL LAW HOUSE   [MRP Rs 1500]

Prof Dippak, a widely acclaimed Chartered Accountant in the field of Indirect Taxation, completed his graduation as well as post-graduation in Commerce from the esteemed Delhi University, he has been a University topper.

He cleared the prestigious CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY examination at an early age of 21, far ahead of completion of his articleship...

Our Publications

Icon  

Rahul Bansal
Finalist

Posted On 06 September 2011 at 14:33

Latest News:

* Second round of registrations will be taken after exam results for both the groups.

Date of online registation will be declared soon.    

* Admission for Nov 2011 regular Batch [M/W/F + Sunday] Batch will be taken on 24th June, 2011 at 1 pm --- Admission will close by 4 pm     

* First Ever FAST TRACK BATCH[Daily Lectures]   Timing : Evening 5:00 to 9:00 pm   Fee: 20,000/ (all inclusive)   Schedule: Oct-begining -- Dec mid (70 lectures of 4 hrs each) Venue : ITO  online pre registration will start on 12 june 2011 at 1pm  Details of Regular Nov 2011 Batch []   MWF+ Sunday  Timing :  6:30am to 10:30 am   Fee: 21,000/-  Duration:4+ hlf mth  

* There will be only 1 Batch for Amendment Classes -- Schedule for same will be declared soon -- Admissions will be taken in Mid June --      

* New Study Material [as per Finance Act, 2011] Released for Sale into the Market:  Available for Sale at ITO with AGGARWAL LAW HOUSE   [MRP Rs 1500]     

spendinsumtym
student

Posted On 06 September 2011 at 14:42

Hey by DG i meant deepak gupta classes for IDT.....that takes place in Delhi

Ravish
Acc

[ Scorecard : 36]
Posted On 17 September 2011 at 23:51

Yaar I would suggest you to dont go for IDT with DG...go for Raj Kumar.. so some other good teacher..
I am now saying DG is bad.. how ever reasons are below..
1) Content are so much ke.. kuch aur par hi nahin paaoge..
2) Uska padaya hua... paper mein nahin likho ge.. likhoge vo jo tumne pada hua hain...
3) there are very good and respectful teachers around like VG and Praveen sharma sir.. jo apni fees utni hi rakhte hain... jitni.. ki unko require hain.. and there aim is to spread knowledge...
but DG is never count him in teachers.. he is running the business of unparrell commerial establishment and to earn is his main motive.... I am missing Ajay jain sir.. though I never studied from him but I feel unhe is tarah chor ke nahi jana chhiye tha... DG to duniya ke baacho ko bech ke kha jaayega...

Total thanks : 1 times

Rahul Bansal
Finalist

Posted On 18 September 2011 at 01:40

Totally agree with Rahul...............Don't ever go with Deepak Gupta Sir...He is just only money-minded.

Only rich students can afford his classes and not middle class....

If he himself consider as a lecturer , he must know himself how much fees he should charge ?

One of my friend has taken classes from him...........she is not satisfied at all .....She said that she has wasted her parents money by taken his classes. Better to go with any other option.

Go for CA Manoj Batra, or.....CA Rajkumar..........But Say NO to Deepak Gupta.....It's my opinion.

Rahul Bansal
Finalist

Posted On 18 September 2011 at 01:43

Rest Divya Gyan Sir Deepak ka hi hai...jiska link tumhare liye de diya gaya hai.....

Read post jisme likha hai:

Prof Dippak, a widely acclaimed Chartered Accountant in the field of Indirect Taxation, completed his graduation as well as post-graduation in Commerce .

Ravish
Acc

[ Scorecard : 36]
Posted On 18 September 2011 at 02:37

paper mein tumhari mehnat and tumhari knowledge kaam aayegi naa ki uski...
I heard few lecture of raj kumar.. I havenot studied from him..  but stills as i see his .. way to teach he is good techer you can opt that... meine khud DG se para hain.. and beleive me wo teacher nahin hai he is just a egoist .. bloddy... business man...
baccho ko loot ke paise kaise kamane hain.. bas use yeh zayada aachi tarah se aata hain..

dont waste you time and money.. 24000 dene ke bajaye 1k de do,, paise bachaao.. aur time bhi.. , mann lagake mehnat karo... aur aacha result laao.... 

success aud kabiliyat aapke haaton mein hain.. use 2 kodi ke business man paas nahin..
show him ki education and Vidya uski mohtaaj nahin hain..
mark my words "DO NOT TAKE COACHING FROM HIM AT ALL"

spendinsumtym
student

Posted On 11 October 2011 at 22:24

You guys are totally right....One of my fren paid 25k that too in cash and borrowed the same just to study for him because he is the best...She didnt know where her classes will take place she didnt even know the batch timings...CA sudents are mad about him....Thats why i felt bad when i didnt get his registration...But i know whatever happened is right i will study from Raj kumar or some other teacher...wont wait for his stupid coaching..........

thanx a lot anyways 

Waise wanted to know is self study possible for IDT?? If so which books should i go for??

My attempt is due in May 2011..........................

There are 9 Replies to this message

Related Files