Easy Office

MOA/AOA Draft

Page no : 4

Amit Kanunga (Article Assistant and Post Gradute)   (644 Points)
Replied 21 March 2016

Originally posted by : megha
i need main objects for tea company.

please provide me the draft of same

To carry on the business of planters, cultivators, manufacturers, buyers and sellers of coffee, tea, tea seed and in this connection to purchase, take on lease or in exchange or otherwise acquire any lands, tea gardens, plantations and property as the company may think necessary or convenient for its business and to form, open out work and carry on the business of a tea estate or tea estate on any lands, to acquire construct and maintain  factories, establishment, works, buildings and erections for all or any of the purposes aforesaid., and to acquire or make machinery, implements and articles required to be used for any such purposes, to carry on as principal or agents in any branch of agricultural, manufacturing or mercantile business for which the company’s lands, tea gardens, establishments, property and employees may be conveniently applicable and to carry on all such business connected with the acquisition, hiring, leasing, planting, irrigation and cultivation of lands and the rendering merchantable and disposing of the produce thereof as are usually or may conveniently be associated with the plantation and cultivation of tea garden, and the manufacture, export and sale of tea or any other produce of the soil.

Hope this will be useful for u

1 Like

Amit Kanunga (Article Assistant and Post Gradute)   (644 Points)
Replied 21 March 2016

Originally posted by : priyal shah
hi,

Please provide me draft copy of MOA and AOA of gymnasium Company. as per new companies act.

To manufacture, produce, process, make, convert, import, export, trade, buy, sell whether as retailers or wholesalers, suppliers, indenters, packers, repackers, movers, stockiest, agents, subagents, merchants, distributors, consignors, jobbers, brokers or otherwise deal in articles and equipments for general physical exercise, all kinds of sports goods, games, toys, gymnastics, athletics, sports nets, shuttle cocks, hockey sticks, protective equipments for sports like pads, gloves, shoes, etc., soft leather goods, dumbbells and chest expanders, cricket and hockey balls, foot balls, volley balls, basket balls and their covers, badminton rackets, bats, and all other kinds, classes and varieties of sports goods and equipments whether made of wood, special wood, leather, plastic, rubber, canvas or any other materials.

Rajiv (Member) (25 Points)
Replied 24 March 2017

Dear Sir,

Plz Provid me MOA/ AOA draft of (1)Consultancy and (2)Real Estate Company Pvt. Ltd on my id rajiv.ca2012 @ gmail.com. Thanks,

Warm Regards,

Rajiv

Sadanand Yog Naturopathy (6 Points)
Replied 18 November 2017

Please provide me MOA /AOA for trained /untraind manpower provideers

Sadanand Yog Naturopathy (6 Points)
Replied 18 November 2017

Please provide me MOA /AOA for trained /untraind manpower provideers

wade zhaofan (2 Points)
Replied 07 December 2018

Thanks for your sharing. Martindale Abrasion Tester, to determine the abrasion and pilling resistance of all kinds of textile structures. Martindale Test Equipment complies with ASTM D4966, ASTM D4970, ISO 12947, etc. It might provide you with some help, contact us by https://www.testextextile.com/product/martindale-abrasion-pilling-tester-tf210/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: