Easy Office

PART IX CONVERSION OF PARTNERSHIP FIRM INTO LTD COMPANY

Page no : 3
(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
"

i want to know the procedure for conversion of firm into company.and what are the accounts required for that.

PAGE 1,

"

TUSHAR (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (30 Points)
Replied 08 November 2008

PLEASE LET ME KNON

THAT AFTER CONVERSION

SHAREHOLDERS CAN SELL THERE SHARES TO OTHER SHAREHOLDES. AND THE TOTAL NO OF MEMBERS CAN BE LESS THAN 7 AFTER PVT LTD CO HAS FORMED .

BY SELLING THE SHARES TO OTHER SHAREHOLDERS .

REGARDS

CA GAGGAR

ajay kumar behera (practicing company secretary)   (20 Points)
Replied 15 November 2008

Originally posted by :K S.Suryanarayanan
" what is the procedure to be followed for conversion of Parnership into a private ltd company Please clarify my following doubts 1. Can the minors who are parners in the firm be counted for the total of seven partners required as per companies act 2. Can HUF, a partner in the firm, be taken as on of the seven partners. 3. After conversion into a pvt ltd company, should the company pay the stampduty for registration of the immovable property  in the company;s name. 4. Suppose the partner's have both capital and current account in the firm's books, whether both will be added for the issue of shares in the ltd company 5. can we issue shares at a premium 6. Can we issue shares for part amount due to the partner and balace be treated as loan with interest.Can this be done if such a clause is provided in the partnership deed. CA SURYANARAYANAN "

(Guest)
whether any extension is available to register a company under part IX after expiry of 60 days time limit.

T.S.Mohana Harish (Audit Assistant) (163 Points)
Replied 02 December 2008

Thanks sir for ur procedure

T.S.Mohana harish,Madurai , harish_ts1984 @ yahoo.com

(Guest)

Hi

I want to know about agreement among partners to convert the partnership into private Ltd company.

2ndly  How can prepare necessary documents for fulfilling the post registration requirement?

bharti (studying) (55 Points)
Replied 17 January 2009

"

WHAT IS A TAX EFFECT ON CONVERTING A  FIRM INTO PRIVATE COMPANY

"

Replied 21 January 2009

Dear Members,

Kindly advice me the WAYS OF CONVERTING A SOLE PROPERTIERSHIP INTO PRIVATE COMPANY.

One way is either we convert sole properietorship into partnership firm and then into private company............Can there be any other way also.............Please help me on this regard............

THANKS & REGARDS

BHARTI

Replied 21 January 2009

SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP CONVERSION INTO PRIVATE COMPANY- " WAYS "

I have to convert a sole properietorship into a private company

Please advice me the ways of doing so and the procedure also PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deepak (agm) (22 Points)
Replied 29 August 2009

"

Originally posted by :S.Srinivasaraghavan

"

sir,with due regards i wish to know the formalities after
incorporation of a private limited company

"

"

CA Mohit Daga (Looking for a job) (25 Points)
Replied 04 November 2009

Please tell that the revaluation reserve in the firm can it be converted into share capital in the co...

partheepan (assistant) (22 Points)
Replied 05 February 2010

conversion of partnership firm into ltd company what procedure and stamp duty paid

b v ramesh (pcs) (21 Points)
Replied 09 February 2011

many requests wrt stamp duty payable for transfer of immovable property after part nine coversion have been raised.There is no clear cut answer for this though courts have in many cases held that no conveyance or transfer is involved and section 575 clearly speaks of 'legal vesting' of property, the practical problem is local state governments and revenue authorities do not understand this provision and they insist on registration of sale through a conveyance deed and payment of stamp duty at current guidance values fixed by govts , this poses a serious problem and entails lot of expenditure, it wud appear as if the provisions of CA act are rendered nugatory if local govts insist on conveyance and stamp duty. if anyone has been able to sucessfully transfer immovable property without a separate conveyance and stamp duty, pls respond.

b v ramesh

pcs, b'lore.

cs ashwini kumar (Company Secretary in Practice)   (173 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

Hi everybody,

attached is the procedure and relevant laws with regard to conversion of a Partnership Firm into a Company under Chapter IX of the Companies Act, 1956

Best Regards

CS Ashwini Kumar

Attached File : 39 conversion of firm in to company under chapter ix of the act.pdf downloaded: 257 times

Ron (self employed) (25 Points)
Replied 22 June 2012

hy friends

If anyone would like to convert its partnership firm to Company plese visit www.ncmpl.com and contact our brance office or send an e-mail.

regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: