Easy Office

CA Final(NEW ) Registration form

Page no : 7

NAMAN BATRA (student) (22 Points)
Replied 17 February 2012

till when i can register for ca final, as got passed in ipcc both grps in nov 11??????????

Vishal (ICAI) (23 Points)
Replied 20 February 2012

Hey i am a student of PCC and i withdrawn A DD of rs.8500 on favour of only the the institute of chatered accountants of india will it be accept by intitute

Vishal (ICAI) (23 Points)
Replied 20 February 2012

Hii I am student of ICAI after paasing the pcc now i want to register for final and i withdrwan a dd of rs. 8500 in favour of the institute of chartered accountants of india will this DD is acceptable by ICAI.........PLZ reply urgently  plz plz

ashima sharma (student) (36 Points)
Replied 13 August 2012

hi, myself ashima sharma. i just need to know wht is to b filled in point no. 14 mentioned on page no 2 of final registarion form. and in pont no. 10(c), i want to know rtht do i need to write down my principal's membership no. or the firm's membership no..... plsssssssssssssssssssssss help...

regards

ashimalaugh

gungen (4) (22 Points)
Replied 04 September 2012

hello sir maine transfer le liya h to kya muje final registration form k saat 103 102 109 form ki copy bhi deni hogi..........?

Ashish Kumar (Auditor) (45 Points)
Replied 06 July 2014

What docs are required to be attached with CA final registration form.. i have cleared my arcticleship so i need to have a DD payable of Rs. 8500 or 8550..???

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: