Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Corporate Law >

Board Resolution for Bank Account Opening

Pages : 1 2 3

(Guest)
Posted On 19 September 2008 at 08:35

Could you please send me the format of the minutes of the meeting for opening a bank account of an ngo.

Thankyou

Kashyap.

(Guest)
Posted On 24 September 2008 at 13:25

could you please send me  speciment of Board resolution for bank guarantee

(Guest)
Posted On 01 November 2008 at 10:41

Originally posted by :S.Srinivasaraghavan
" Model Resolution

Resolved that the company open a current account with........... (Name of bank, branch and address) in its name and the current account be operated operated by..................(names of the persons authorised) jointly/ severally/any of the two

Further resolved to authorise..............(name of person) to submit a true copy of the resolution to the Bank for their records
"

Raj Kumar Agarwalla
Chartered Accountants

[ Scorecard : 20]
Posted On 01 December 2008 at 22:46

I have an doubt on this - whether certified true copy of Board Resolution for opening an bank account or changing the authorised signatory to operate the bank account can be given by any single director or company secretary of the company?

Pawan Sharma
ACCOUNT MANAGER

[ Scorecard : 92]
Posted On 30 April 2009 at 11:50

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please send me the board resolution for change of address with the bank

Thanks & Best Regards

Pawan Sharma

Parag P Shah
Assistant

[ Scorecard : 126]
Posted On 02 May 2009 at 13:10

Pls send me Bank Board reslution format for getting trasaction password form bank

gaurav
accounts

[ Scorecard : 26]
Posted On 25 May 2009 at 19:04

pls send me all resulution of company

Ekta
Practicing CS

[ Scorecard : 410]
Posted On 26 May 2009 at 12:27

Originally posted by :Guest
" Could you please send me the format of the minutes of the meeting for opening a bank account of an ngo.
Thankyou
Kashyap.
"

=========================================================================

MINUTES OF THE PROCEEDINGS OF THE MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF _________PVT. LTD. HELD ON ________ AT 11.00 A.M. AT THE REGISTERED OFFICE OF THE COMPANY:

=========================================================================

The following Directors were present:

1.      SHRI __________________________

2.      SHRI __________________________

CHAIRMAN OF THE MEETING:

Shri ________________, Director, being unanimously elected as the Chairman agreed to chair the meeting and he being present, occupied the chair and thereafter commenced the proceedings of the board meeting.

CONFIRMATION OF THE MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS BOARD MEETING:

The minutes of the last board meeting held on _____________ was placed before the board, which was read, approved and thereafter signed by the chairman.

REVIEW OF OPERATIONS:

Chairman placed before the board detailed progress report of the company relating to the business affairs and operations of the company, which was considered satisfactory. The Board took note of the same.

OPENING OF CURRENT ACCOUT WITH______________:

RESOLVED THAT a Current Banking Account in the name of the company be opened with ________________________________ at its _____________________ Branch and the said bank be instructed to honour Cheques, Bills of Exchange and any other negotiable instruments signed by Mr. Gautam A. Vora and or By Mr. Jignesh M. Vora directors of Company either jointly or severally whose specimen Signature is appended below

1.           ________________                           2. __________________

and that any of the aforesaid Directors may endorse on behalf of the company and present for collection to the credit of the aforesaid Bank Account all Cheques, Bills Of Exchange and any other Negotiable Instruments.”

VOTE OF THANKS:

Thereafter there being no other business, the meeting was terminated with a vote of thanks to the chair.

DATE   : __________

PLACE: __________                                                                                                                                                                                                                             CHAIRMAN

CS CHITTARANJAN JENA
COMPANY SECRETARY

[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 23 November 2010 at 13:02

please give me the board resolution for remit money to australia, this is 100% subsidiary company of my company.

nilesh khandelwal
accountant

[ Scorecard : 31]
Posted On 20 May 2011 at 16:58

Certified True Copy Of An Extract Of The Minutes Of The Meetings Of Board Of Directors Of __________________________   Duly Convened And At Which A Proper Quorum Was Present Held On 1st Day of May 2011 At __________________________Resolution for having Internet Banking for our Bank Account with ______________________

“RESOLVED THAT a Internet Banking is required for our Bank Account with ______________________in for online transactions and the said internet banking USER NAME AND PASSWORD shall be under the__________________ , directors of Company either jointly or severally whose specimen Signature is appended below

1. _______          2.___________ 3. ____________

and that any of the aforesaid Directors shall be only empowered to use the Internet Banking USER ID & PASSWORD.

FURTHER RESOLVED THAT _____________   is empowered to sign all the required forms of the bank to get the internet banking for the above mentioned current account.

For and on behalf of Board of Directors

Chairman

Place:

Date: 01st May 2008

There are 23 Replies to this message

Related Files