Easy Office

IPCC Best Coaching centres in chennai

Page no : 2

shinasashraf (IPCC) (226 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

I want join for ipcc... can u prefer me a best coaching institute in chennai......... i want to join in one institution at a time... urgent...!!!1 help meee.......

zakzone (student) (66 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

to be honest go for prime academy coz i find their teaching simply good for a\c &costing

and try to do selfstudy for as many subjects as possible...........

P.Shanthi (student) (353 Points)
Replied 06 August 2012

can any one suggest me hw was the bharadwaj institute for cost nd fm, tax, audit and IT...... or else tell me best institute to take coaching for these subjects..... 

T Rajat (student) (27 Points)
Replied 25 July 2014

Are the ipcc class conducted by icai institute in chennai good???? Pleasr help.

T Rajat (student) (27 Points)
Replied 25 July 2014

Are the ipcc class conducted by icai institute in chennai good???? Pleasr help.

jeremy (MYOB) (21 Points)
Replied 16 January 2016

Which academies do Ganpathi Sir and Rajeshwar Sir teach at?? Please reply soon anna.

Manasa Venkataraman (1 Points)
Replied 13 February 2016

Accounts- MPV sir/ K saravanan sir Law- Jayaraman sir/ better self study Costing and FM - all subjects means gurukripa/ K.hariharan sir Taxation- self study with T.N Manoharan sir's book Advance accounts- MPV sir/ K Saravanan sir Auditing- Vikas sir Itsm - premier academy

Pankaj Mehta (61 Points)
Replied 04 December 2016

Hii all of you . Let me give u all a honest review of the best DIRECT TAX Professor for CA Final and CA IPCC in entire India in todays time. 

He is CA Aarish Khan from Professional Academy ( Now Anuj Jalota Education) Mumbai teaching at 4 places at Andheri , Borivali, Ghatkopar and Charni Road and was also a part of ETEN CA earlier. 

Undoubtedly the knowledge which he possesses in his subject is unbeatable as compared to any other Professor across India. He gives a detail analysis of each and every section which is there in the entire Income Tax Act. 

He gives a complete set of text books with all provisions from BARE ACT ( Some teachers in the market just teach without explaining students the implications of BARE ACT which is absolutely wrong at Final CA ) There are more than 100 chapters in this curriculum which covers smallest of the chapters. 

Along with the text book he also gives summary of each and every provision so that a student can revise very fast during exams . 

Along with this there are more than 300 questions in his text book along with all the questions from ICAI PM. 

Apart from this his books are updated with all the recent amendments plus it has all the recent Case laws in it. 

Let me just conclude by saying that if u haven't learned DIRECT TAX from him then u have definitely missed something great in CA Final . 
Undoubtedly he is best. Do learn tax from him and u will always cherish it and u will also bless me for making u aware of him. And yes he was also All India highest in Tax in Final CA which in itself is a great achievement. 

Thanks all of you. 

Dinesh (Student) (22 Points)
Replied 24 December 2016

As a final student i personally feel KS Academy is the only best ca coaching academy in chennai as well as tamilnadu to give conceptual clarity in the subject. And regular test make a student more confident enough to face the CA Exam.

B Vinay Reddy (Hyderabad ) (7832 Points)
Replied 27 December 2016

ONE STOP SOLUTION MT EDUCARE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: