Easy Office

Board resolution format

Page no : 4
(Guest)

HI, Im a new reader on this site. I am very concern with the company. Let put it this way: Stockholder A,B,C,D & E. " A " nominate B & C  for some share of stock to have him as the major stockholder but no legal aggrement. At this point of time, the spouse of "A" is now organizing the stocks. First, what legal documents she need to prepare before she can do the movement she wants?She will transfer the stock to her name. Then without legal documents is she authorized to sell the company? Right now, there are some business man who wants to have the existing company. What happened now, these businessman will take over the business without processing any legal documents. When do we have the Board Resolution? Stockholder D & E is still exist.

What is the best procedure on this matter?

pls help me. thanks

(Guest)

Hi

(Guest)

Hi everyone

(Guest)

Can anyone please send me the format of AOA & MOA ?

AMIT (Audit Assistant) (102 Points)
Replied 22 November 2008

Pls send me format of resolution for wriiting of creditors in company. Pls its urgent..

Thanks....

(Guest)

I want board resolution for the board autorise director to attend  oter companies board meeting 

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" i need a resolution regarding appointment and retirement of director of Pvt.Ltd.Co. "

(Guest)
" i Need a resoultion for alteration in Aoa as it has been printed wrong "

Dear

Plz let me know the procedure to increase my private limited company's authorised capital from 1lac to 5 lacs.also provide a format of notice of egm & board resolution

(Guest)

You get all u need from ur this site

(Guest)
"  
Pls send me a board resolution format
Sabeel
"

JYOTI (CA) (0 Points)
Replied 15 December 2008

I want format for minute of Board Meeting in which no discussion on any new business was made.,

Purnima Singh (-) (38 Points)
Replied 19 December 2008

Dear Jyoti,

for this case just add one point;

General Working of the company - The board discussed about the day to day working of the company and expressed their satisfaction over the same.

Termination of the Meeting - There being no other business to transact, the meeting terminated with vote of thanks to the chair.

Pramod (Chartered Accountants) (36 Points)
Replied 12 March 2009

Originally posted by :Vipul Vira
" pl send pvt. ltd. co format of board resolution for appointment of new director "

Vijay Kadam (Accounts) (22 Points)
Replied 26 June 2009

pls send me Board Resolution for Change of address for bank.

RACHIT BAKIWALA (EMPLOYEE) (36 Points)
Replied 03 August 2009

kindly mail me resolution for increase in paid up capital otherwise than by cash.

my mail id is    rachitbakiwala @ gmail.com

thanx

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: