CA with job(plz reply)

(Guest)
I am sorry but its necessary.

As I have said earlier many times on this platform recently.
I have suffered from ADHD and some other domestic issues that happens in our Indian society.

And due to all this mess I was unable to complete my CA and had been a patient of depression and some mental disorder which was not treated in time and my family was not able to understand due to unawareness and ignorance.

I am 29 now and had the best and worst of my reality check about life in my first Corporate job....in a BPO(Global recognized MNC) that too in NCR. I am no more a part of it now.

Previously I decided to quit and pursue my CA completely ...no matter what time it may take.

But going with a prudent and practical approach I am thinking to work in a firm where I have to work on accounts journals.

I am single and taking care of my family along with my brother.

I felt I should start working so that I can financially support him and try to do my studies along with acquiring knowledge on various things which I am unaware and never took interest or was not able to understand due to mental illness.

Its an issue not my identity.

I don't know what my life will take a change after I start working .

But what would you have done if you were in my position.

I am a simple ...a little emotional...but a very good person.

I don't know what opportunity I will get and when.....on becoming a CA.

I am a mature guy now....I have never enjoyed my life.

I know how to make people happy....

A good stressbuster machine.

I don't want to get trapped again into overthinking so I thought to take opinions of members on CCI irrespective of their age or gender or any such categories.

I know for some it would be hard to understand or relate due to lack of one of the core life skills called empathy.

I am at zero. I am where I started my CA journey if I have to put myself in simple words.

I have lost precious years of my life.

And something which I don't want to share on this platform.

Please reply.

I know I am being selfish but now I want to live for myself...Abhi toh life start hui hai and life is an ice cream....shall taste it before it get melts.