Easy Office
LCI Learning

RG 1, RG 23 Part I and II Explanation Required

Page no : 9

U S Sharma (glidor@gmail.com) (21051 Points)
Replied 26 August 2011

Originally posted by : CA Astha Goyal

Dear Negi Sir,

I want to ask that is it compulsory to maintain RG 23 A and C manually or excel files would do?

concept of allowing computerized data is to ease the process, except DSA(RG-1) which is sensitive document for excise and has to be maintained for each transaction, all such records may be maintained in computer, provided the entries are made on daily basis or on date when the transactions take place.

suppose an officer visit your place and ask to show the balance in RG-23A-Part 2, and reconcile the same with return submitted,

under such situation if the assesee tells that RG-23A part 2 is not ready, then it will lead to evasion, so whatsoever manner the books are maintained, it should be kept ready and updated always.

1 Like

Govind (Beed) (26 Points)
Replied 06 September 2011

can any one provide me brief notes for excise..

and what to check in audit for excise....

Govind (Beed) (26 Points)
Replied 06 September 2011

my mail id is govindlakhotiya @ gmail.com

Chandresh (Accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 10 September 2011

Dear Sir

Can you provided me Excel for rg1 rg23a part 1 and part 2, rg23c -part1 and part 2 and service credit register

to hepin @ live.in

With Regards

Chandresh

shirish (Accountant) (26 Points)
Replied 26 September 2011

hi indra and hamid.

can you send me those files to fin.shirish @ gmail.com

Venkatesh Raja (Audit Staff) (21 Points)
Replied 02 November 2011

1.RG23 A PART-I (stock register for input)  
2. RG23 A PART-II( register of duty credit)  
3. RG23 C PART-I ( record of capital goods )
4. RG23 C PART-II ( record of duty credit on capital goods)
5. PLA (ACCOUNT CURRENT) record of payment of excise duty
6. DSA (RG- I) record of daily production, despatch & 
closing stock        

Ranganathan (Manager) (45 Points)
Replied 12 November 2011

Hi All,

RG1 register is called as 'Daily Stock Register' where it is required to maintain 'Finished Goods' details like 'Manufactured Quantuty', Cleared Quantity and Closing Quantity' in addition to 'Opening Quantity'.

RG23 A part I and RG 23 C part I pertaines to 'Quantity Details' of Raw Material and Capital Goods respectively.

RG23 A part II and RG23 C part II - this reports captures the details of CENVAT credit availed and its utilisation and balance. There is a cross reference between RG 23 A part I and part II by way of a reference number.

1 Like

CMA. Harish Bhagat (self practice) (31 Points)
Replied 01 December 2011

I want to know, (1)For an SSI unit, is it mandatory to issue Cenvatable Invoice after crossing the limit of Rs. 1.50 crores, or we can simply pay the duty after 1.50 crores and not avail Cenvat Credit after 1.50 crores.  (2) An SSI unit suppose maintained excise records in the previous year & in the current year it avails the exemption limit upto Rs. 1.50 crores, does the unit require to maintain Excisable records from 1st April or they should start maintaining the records after crossing 1.50 crores limit.  regards Harish

CMA. Harish Bhagat (self practice) (31 Points)
Replied 01 December 2011

Can Daily stock account be maintained in Excel?

Diptesh (Techno-functional consultant)   (21 Points)
Replied 17 January 2012

Dear Friends,

Can anyone send me the R.G. 23 C part I and part II forms .

Thanks and Regards,

Diptesh 

Raajan ( ) (25 Points)
Replied 22 January 2012

Hi,

pls send me the excel format for RG 23 a, c Part 1 & 2

Regards

Raajan

rajesh gajmal (Trainee) (21 Points)
Replied 02 February 2012

hi I am rajesh. we Need help to  rg-23 Part II

My mob. 8983795018

s.karthikeyan (Asst.Manager) (88 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

Dear friends, Pls tell the procedure for excisable goods after taking cenvat credit , returned as such removal to manufactureres through rejection invoice, what is the entry sequence in RG 23 and accounting entry? Pls advice Thanks Karthik

R.Arunachalam (Internal Auditor/Consultant)   (23 Points)
Replied 08 March 2012

Please send me the Excell format of RG 23 A Part 1 & II, RG 23 C Part 1 & II & Form IV.  Please also confirm whether we can maintain PLA register under e-format.  My Mail id is mail2arunachalam @ gmail.com

Abhishek (CA FINAL) (119 Points)
Replied 05 July 2012

Hi,

pls send me the excel format for RG-1, RG 23 a, c Part 1 & 2

Regards

Abhishek

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: