Easy Office
LCI Learning

RG 1, RG 23 Part I and II Explanation Required

Page no : 4
(Guest)

Hi

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" Kindly send me formats of All available significant Excise Registers like RG 1, RG23A Part 1 &  2, RG 23 C Part 1 &  2 and RG 23D  and other statements like Returns etc in excel and related documentation at hemalatha.c98 @ gmail.com please
Thanks & Regards
Hema
"

(Guest)

Hi,

Dear Ram avatar Singh or Rahul or Any of you may kindly send me all Excise Register formats in excel like RG 23A, RG23C,  RG1 etc. Iam in urgent need of these formats for understanding the excise records and CIN. My email is hemalatha.c98 @ gmail.com

Thanks to all of you

Hema

CA SHIV SHANKAR KHUDANIA (Chartered Accountant) (157 Points)
Replied 17 August 2008

" Where should the excise records be kept. Should it bekept at the place where the manufacturing takes place or should it be kept at registered office? "

excise register should be kept at manufacturing place.

CA SHIV SHANKAR KHUDANIA (Chartered Accountant) (157 Points)
Replied 17 August 2008

" Where should the excise records be kept. Should it bekept at the place where the manufacturing takes place or should it be kept at registered office? "

It should be kept at mnufacturing place.

Vijay K. Agrawal (Service) (608 Points)
Replied 18 August 2008

Records are kept only at place where manufacturing is done.in case of depot etc. at the depot , but not in registered office at all.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ram Avtar Singh
" RG23A Part-I (Daily Stock Register) Which is maintain for Exciseable Goods Purchase Bill wise for Inventery detail for production & cunsumption.
RG23APart-II (Cenvat Register) Which is use for Excise Dity & Cess Credit to be taken on Purchase Bill Wise, and utilized duty & cess on sale of final product which was manufactured.
"

(Guest)

Hello Sir

I would Like to Know about the CENVAT Credit Rules and How Its Work and Maintain the Register

(Guest)

Dear

Can you please provedi me formate of RG-I, RG 23-A Part - I.

Thanks.

(Guest)

Hi all,

Can any one send me details of different types of RG registers, as I am in hury. Pls. forward it on my email id mandarjoshi1980 @ yahoo.co.in

Regards,

Mandar Joshi

(Guest)

Can u plz send me RG 1 ,PLA ,RG 23 A part I and II in excl format

(Guest)
Originally posted by :rahul asai
" Dear Friends,

Would you pl recommend me any link for clarification on significance of PArt I and II of RG1 and RG23.

This would be of great help. I have certain basic aidea but looking for some detail explanation.

Thanks a lot.
Rgds,
Rahul

"

(Guest)
" Hi,
I am interested in seeing your notes . Con you please send it to me through guru.prasad1988 @ gmail.com
"

Hi, Pl share the notes with mee at pankajgarg @ autolek.com. Thanks

(Guest)

Hi, anybody can send me the excel format of excise records at pankajgarg @ autolek.com . I urgently require these formats.

Thanks & Regards

Pankaj Garg

bhabani shankar bag (Service) (20 Points)
Replied 04 October 2008

Originally posted by :rahul asai
" Dear Friends,

Would you pl recommend me any link for clarification on significance of PArt I and II of RG1 and RG23.

This would be of great help. I have certain basic aidea but looking for some detail explanation.

Thanks a lot.
Rgds,
Rahul

"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: