LCI Learning

CA Final DT paper nov 2018

Page no : 6

Rinki Agarwal (2 Points)
Replied 16 November 2018

too tough old course paper

Dolly Mehta (4 Points)
Replied 16 November 2018

Questions asked from IND AS which was not in old syllabus.....Q1 was too tough also Q2 was very lengthy

Prabhat Ranjan Thakur (7 Points)
Replied 16 November 2018

Like Mr. MODI, even ICAI likes to keep it NRI..😊
1 Like

Siddharth Jain (2 Points)
Replied 16 November 2018

Bhai.. Question 1(a) is 'designed' in such a way that you lose your confidence. अभी तक समझ में नहीं आया क्या?

ca rahul parashar (d) (22 Points)
Replied 16 November 2018

Old course student here. It was a tough paper. Not exceptionally tough, though. Forget about exemption. If you have scored 50 here, you have done a great job.

NANDU A KUMAR (2 Points)
Replied 16 November 2018

the paper seemed to be non resident

Debarshi Banerjee (13 Points)
Replied 16 November 2018

After two average papers, that was a comeback from ICAI. It wass like Virat Kohli coming at Number 3.. 

1 Like

NITIN MEGHRAJANI (CONSULTANT) (72 Points)
Replied 16 November 2018

Papers should be asked in consistent manner, sometimes average students get cleared and intelligent students have to face failures in such exams like DT was yesterday..
1 Like

Apoorv Bansal (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (115 Points)
Replied 16 November 2018

my friend only studied PGBP and International taxation... and look how his luck shined !!! i did my best in first 4 VG modules.. couldn't cover 5th because of time constant.. and now i am struggling to even get 40 whereas i did twice the hard work than him.. my mistake ??? i wasn't lucky enough... you can't beat luck,you just can't !!! i got to know it the hard way yesterday

anitha (articled assistant) (22 Points)
Replied 16 November 2018

Any rescheduling of idt on account gaja cyclone

Gravit Agarwal (10 Points)
Replied 17 November 2018

Sala India ka to kucha hi nhi . Me India ka India padh aya Tha sala hmm Kya PTA Tha icai humse jayda baharwalo ko pyar. karta.

sairam (Student) (123 Points)
Replied 17 November 2018

Even after completion of 2 days of dt exam... No top lecturers have come up with an analysis of the paper... How tough for the students then to handle the situation in an exam ...

Ritu Thakur (CA Student) (39 Points)
Replied 17 November 2018

CA Final Direct Tax Paper for Nov 2018 was really tough but I thankful to CA Vijay Gaurav Sir for handwritten notes they give us during class which are very easy and take just a day for revision of whole DT Subject, with the help of handwritten notes I able to complete my paper to the extent of 85 Marks. Hope for the best  

1 Like

Pratibha Lalwani (16 Points)
Replied 17 November 2018

What will be changed now even if lecturers will post their reviews on paper we all have spoiled it very nicely. And how can we even expect linient marking when whatever we have written is either incorrect or incomplete. ICAI rather seek for ways to hold back students for mistakes like these.... feeling worst to spoil so many years for CA 😢😢
1 Like

Ankur Jindal (2 Points)
Replied 17 November 2018

sahi kha, aur chalo parveen sharma sir ki bato pe. khe rahe the na new Q lao old repeat nahi karo.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: