Easy Office

Procedure for Incorporation of Section 25 company

Page no : 2
(Guest)

Dear Friend

Please send me the procedure for incorporating Section 25 company with detailed list of documents required to be submitted

Waiting for ur reply

Regards

Thanks A lot

Ankush Dogra

Kavindra (Accounts Executive) (20 Points)
Replied 04 June 2008

Dear All,

Request to please share details on procedure for registering Sec 25 companies.

Regards,

Kavindra V B

CS Gaurav Jain (Consultant) (63 Points)
Replied 08 June 2008

Dear All

I am posting you a note on procedure of incorporating Section 25 Company.

For further queries on the sa,me would be appreciated.

regards

CS Gaurav Jain

Attached File : 17 procedure for section 25 company.pdf downloaded: 810 times

(Guest)

If we are forming a new Non Profit Company and are not into the board of any other company or not having any registered company by our name , then is it nesseary to be have any company by the name of any of the promoter , and can the members of thesame family form a non profit company , as in the case of society the members should not be in blood relation of each other , is it same in the case of non profit company U.S 25 of the company act 1956.

Please guide me in this forum or please mail me the details at bajajnishhant @ gmail.com

Thanking you in anticipation

Nishhant Bajaj

Anita (Company Secretary) (20 Points)
Replied 09 July 2008

can anyone tell me where can i get the format of Public notice to be published by a Section 25 companies.

my id is anita.singh87 @ gmail.com

Anita (Company Secretary) (20 Points)
Replied 09 July 2008

can someone guide me the clauses on the base of which a voluntary delisting of securities can be challenged by investors.

(Guest)

Dear Sir / Madam

Can anyine give me the Schedule for franking charges for the incorporation of Private Limited Company in India with Share Capital 1Lacs, 5Lacs,

For Form1A, MOA,AOA,POA, etc. My e-mail id is sskabra @ gmail.com

Thanks and regards.

(Guest)

would u plz send me some name of good section 25 company and the procedure for the incorporation of the same.

Thanks and regards

DHANANJAY CS FINALIST

(Guest)

Hai,

I am intrested to get information about the procedures for incorporation of section 25 company along with model bye laws along with neccessary formats for registeration purpose. i want to serve the victims of HIV/aids and human trafficking by establishing this company in AP.

looking for reply

suneel Kumar

(Guest)
Originally posted by :shilpa
"

Dear Shilpa,

plz tell me the procedure to convert our private limited company into  non profit.

Thanks

Dr A Dwivedi

cs.shilpa07 @ gmail.com

"

(Guest)

Hi,

I would like to know the procedure for appointment of a director for a section 25 company. If the existing director wants to resign, then what is the procedure for that. If the Director wants to withdraw salary from this kind of a company, then what is the procedure and what are the requirements?

My e-mail id is

neha_72 @ hotmail.com

Thanks and Regards,

Neha

Manisha Sharma (Banking) (0 Points)
Replied 21 October 2008

I want to know the list of  section 25 companies in India.

Neha Agarwal (Company Secretary) (25 Points)
Replied 08 November 2008

Can anyone describe me the procedure for conversion of Society into Sec. 25 Company. if anyone knows kindly mail me the same at my email id- nehaagarwal27 @ yahoo.co.in

(Guest)

hello sir

kindly say me thwe proceedure of opening a company in bangalore  and how to register the company of finance company [ mortgage loan, securied loan ] sir

kindly suggestion me

Abi (HR director) (26 Points)
Replied 29 January 2009

Originally posted by :shilpa
" give me your mail id.
i can mail you the detailed procedure
My mail id is

cs.shilpa07 @ gmail.com
"

hi shilpa i will appreciate if you can send me the inormation for section 25 company at abi.sharda @ gmail.com. thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: