Easy Office
LCI Learning

Gstr-1 august

Page no : 2

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (127475 Points)
Replied 04 October 2017

@ Mr Pratik Chopra.,
Cancelled means ....?

Pratik Chopra (10 Points)
Replied 04 October 2017

Cancelled means i have cancelled the bill and transferred its date to august month.

sanjay kumar jain (business) (22 Points)
Replied 04 October 2017

when I am trying File nill return for > the month of August I get this message " > Error! GSTR-1 Save/Action on > Counterparty Invoices/Submit are not allowed for current > date"

due date is 05/10/2017

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (127475 Points)
Replied 04 October 2017

@ Mr Sanjay kumar Jain.,

August month GSTR returns date not yet to be finalized. The dashboard is not update. So, Wait on further notifications.

Also you ll see the date updates in GSt portal home page...

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (86285 Points)
Replied 04 October 2017

Please wait for notification of august return.Same is not yet started.

SONU AHIR (STUDENT) (22 Points)
Replied 05 October 2017

GSTR - 1 is not yet finalized, so we cann not upload return. Kindly wait for some time.

There should not be late fees for my view till the time portal start working properly.

Ashok (CMA) (46 Points)
Replied 05 October 2017

If you have filed GSTR 3B for Aug'17 on 29.09.17, then you have done it correctly by paying tax liability & late fee. Interest on the tax liability for the delayed period will be evaluated by the GST officials and necessary Show Cause Notice will come to you. In case you pay the same within 30 days of issuance of SCN, no penalty shall be imposed. However, you can always calculate the Interest for the delayed period @ 18% and deposit in the 'Interest' head. If it is excessively paid also, then you can claim the refund through filing RFD-01, which is yet to be displayed in the portal.  

satpal (senior accountant) (26 Points)
Replied 05 October 2017

Bhai Rista Cancel Karle aur maje le.

sunil kumar chaubey (Consultant) (22 Points)
Replied 06 October 2017

Error! GSTR-1 Save/Action on Counterparty Invoices/Submit are not allowed for current date, Please visit https://www.gst.gov.in for details on GSTR-1 timelines."

Replied 06 October 2017

Already replied many tym that GSTR-1 for August not yet started.

Jyothi Pradeep (2 Points)
Replied 07 October 2017

Hey can anyone please send me /post/give the link of the chart containg GST applicablity like ITC available, un available, exempted, NIL and RCM applicable for the normal day to day expense in company

Ex.Conveynace-train/bus/auto/cab, Rent, purhcase of flower for pooja, GST on Composition registered dealer, Purchase of news paper, 

Thanks in advance

Replied 07 October 2017

Expense list under GST https://www.caclubindia.com/share_files/details.asp?mod_id=74125

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro