EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Unable to set off gst credit in gstr 3b

Page no : 3

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (86318 Points)
Replied 05 September 2017

Some more professionals facing this problem. It is technical error only.

(Guest)
GST! The entire nation being taken for a ride, I would say. These are minor issues and the people behind this glorified software does not know the practical issues? Totally fed up which makes me think to do something else for livelyhood rather than this figure crunching job. I am not complaining about work load. Infrastructure sucks!!

Same here. But everyone has to keep patience as new system always takes a tym to complete something

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (128083 Points)

Originally posted by : Sachin Thakur
i had already paid all the amount then also this error is coming, plzz suggest.

attaching screenshot

Dear Sachin.,

You have any RCM related liability...?

If yes. Its adjusted in offset screen or not...?

RCM related liability screen is adjusted then it ll be shown white colour. If not adjusted then it ll be shown Greay.....

Replied 06 September 2017

Its a technical error Raja faced by all.

(Guest)
Yesterday I couldn't even finish a single file. System error message! Don't know about today. May be GST wants to employ an accountant for every dealer practically putting an end to intermediary activity. How can we tax practitioner's file it all before this 10th of the software goes on with this cat and mouse game?Client relationships will go down the drain. In my case already it has begun. Some left me. I left some.

Replied 07 September 2017

Corrected today. Returns are filing now.

(Guest)
True. But there is still some issue with sales returns from regd dealers. Couldn't file. Error message appears.

(Guest)

New issue. Can't see filed info in GSTR1 and can't generate GSTR1 preview.

Replied 08 September 2017

From past 2 days problem persist. Its technical error.

Sachin Thakur (------) (127 Points)
Replied 09 September 2017

In case of Multipe taxes in one invoice how to upload in gstr-1 by offline tool as it is not taking same invoice.

Replied 09 September 2017

B2B or B2C transactions
1 Like

yogesh (student) (151 Points)
Replied 10 September 2017

Issue:- The taxpayers were getting the following error message while offsetting their liability. “CGST Payment Amount in other than reverse charge should be equal to the outstanding liability.”

Issue resolved:- This error was particularly coming for CGST Tax Liability where the taxpayer was offsetting the liability with both Cash and ITC. This error has been corrected.

Sachin Thakur (------) (127 Points)

B2B Transactions

yogesh (student) (151 Points)

For your concern Mr.thakur

In case, one need to add multiple line rate for single invoice in excel sheet, the excel row should have the repeated invoice details which is common for multiple line item. For example gstin, invoice no,date , value,pos. Rate ,taxable value and cess amount as applicable to the line items may be different in the same invoice.

Thanks with regards

Yogesh Nain

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: