Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca final may 2017 verification results.....!

Page no : 2

Anjaan (student) (142 Points)
Replied 30 August 2017

@ Anmol, let me know whom did u call to know your status. In your post you said there is a change in marks, how many marks up ??

Reply at the earliest!!

Anmol Davesar (Chartered Accountant) (818 Points)
Replied 30 August 2017

call 01203054839 to enquire about status ! I have not received my revised marksheet I will update incase i receive

Replied 30 August 2017

And my certified copies are still pending !

NAVA YUG (Articled assistant) (227 Points)
Replied 30 August 2017

Originally posted by : Anmol
call 01203054839 to enquire about status ! I have not received my revised marksheet I will update incase i receive

PLEASE MENTION. IN WHICH SUBJECT YOUR MARKS CHANGED?

ANY INFORMATION ABOUT HOW MUCH INCREASED/DECREASED?

Siva Reddy (78 Points)
Replied 30 August 2017

hii guys...my situation also same..I have applied for verification on 19 th July...but still it is showing that application under process...can any one help...what to do?

Replied 30 August 2017

If you see the trend 1st lot of results are out right after 15 days of portal got opened (i.e, 3rd Aug) and next lot were out on 18th of Aug (15 days gap), as fas as i know you may expect your results on 3rd of sept.... i m not very sure on this... its purely my prediction...

As far as i know its a rare chances where there is a possibility of clearing by verification of marks.... put your thoughts into action and there comes the November....

Anyway wish you all the very best!!! 

Do let me know when your results are out...

Replied 30 August 2017

Yes verification results come in Lots ! Not certified copies. Certified copies come after they are processed

Replied 30 August 2017

Post your grevience in e-sahayata, you may get a instant revert on that.... my friends have posted their grevience they got revert on the same instantly...... However I dint ge any response..... better its worth giving a try... post it through your dashboard

Siva Reddy (78 Points)
Replied 30 August 2017

to whom we have to address grevience...like examination commitee etc?

NAVA YUG (Articled assistant) (227 Points)
Replied 30 August 2017

Originally posted by : Sandeep HN
If you see the trend 1st lot of results are out right after 15 days of portal got opened (i.e, 3rd Aug) and next lot were out on 18th of Aug (15 days gap), as fas as i know you may expect your results on 3rd of sept.... i m not very sure on this... its purely my prediction...

As far as i know its a rare chances where there is a possibility of clearing by verification of marks.... put your thoughts into action and there comes the November....

Anyway wish you all the very best!!! 

Do let me know when your results are out...

YES I AM SURE THAT THERE WILL BE NO CHANGES. ITS FOR VERIFY MY PRESENTATION ONLY

Replied 31 August 2017

Dashboard>> useful links>> e-sahayata>> Master Group - committee>> Region-- Examination>> Activity-- Final >> query-- Final related Query. 

Replied 31 August 2017

FYI, one of my friend had applied for both certified copies and verification of marks. He is in receipt of his certified copies however, he is yet to receive his verification results. In his portal his status appears as "your application is under process".

Certified copies were hosted long back., and it will be hosted for a maximum period of 20-25 days. Pls check with your other friends. 

Replied 31 August 2017

FYI, one of my friend had applied for both certified copies and verification of marks. He is in receipt of his certified copies however, he is yet to receive his verification results. In his portal his status appears as "your application is under process".

Certified copies were hosted long back., and it will be hosted for a maximum period of 20-25 days. Pls check with your other friends. 

SANTOSH KUMAR SAHOO (GROUP-A) (190 Points)
Replied 31 August 2017

Just now my friend have talked over phoneto  above said number, but they told to wait for another 15 days.

Replied 31 August 2017

If certified copies are hosted with no changes in it that means marks given earlier are Final and there will be no change in marks !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: