Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca final may 2017 verification results.....!

Page no : 10

Anmol Davesar (Chartered Accountant) (818 Points)
Replied 06 September 2017

Mostly students waste time keeping high hopes in verification and when verificatn result come they left with very less time to prepare

Anjaan (student) (142 Points)
Replied 07 September 2017

Wait till this friday buddy...

Wait till this friday for your verfication results... however continue your preparations....

Chinoo (CA Final Student) (30 Points)

@ anjaan How do u know...R u sure?

M.MAHESH (student) (116 Points)

Hai All,

This is Mahesh Reddy. Anmol, please concentrate in November. Hope you clear this time. It seems we should jus have luck rather than Good subject Knowledge.

Iam also waiting for verification results. Jus need 7 marks to clear my CA.

Kindly intimate if any of gets Verification results. ( Applied on 20-07-17 )

Thanks

Originally posted by : Anjaan
I just had a word with institute., verification of marks will be hosted on tuesday or coming friday itseem.,

All the best guys.., hope for the best.,

Hey Chinoo..., as I mentioned earlier....  I had a word with institute... as he rightly said few of them received their results on tuesday..... hope our turn would be on friday

You may not receive during the day time..... may be late night..... cos two of my friends received on tuesday around 11.30 in the night.

Lets hope for the best.... 

Guys pls keep me updated in case if you receive your results tomorrow... pls

Hey Chinoo... you can call to 808 to know when exactly institute host the verification results... 

All the best buddy.... Aggregate is it...? 

@ Everyone....

Guys anyone heard any positive results from reverification of marks or certified copie form anyone.... likewise people clearing group 1 or group 2 or both groups... or any exemption in any subjects....due to verificationof marks...pls do let me know if in case

Chinoo (CA Final Student) (30 Points)

OK anjaan !! :) 

anonymous (student) (166 Points)

I called instt and they said all results will be announced by 15 sept.. lets see if it comes tomorrow or not.. hope fr d bst.. all d bst guys..

Swapnil (Tax) (84 Points)
Replied 08 September 2017

Best of luck.. Just I will say friends do good karma & your luck automatically turns good.Many of us May have committed many sin in our life.So at least now lets realize our wrong deeds & start life by just doing good things & helping others.Remember friends God is always with us just we have to be good to everyone.Remember friends we as Chartered Accountants can change this nation if we work sincerely & honestly,just the thing is we must have a desire to do our best for this nation.Jai hind..Har Har Mahadev

1 Like

Replied 08 September 2017

Guys any of you got results...................???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: