Easy Office
LCI Learning

Unable to file gstr 1

Page no : 2

IS Kakar (B.Com) (109 Points)
Replied 13 August 2017

When the software of GST was not properly ready, what is the use of implementing it in haste?

It is some what going the demonetization way, with frequent changes and things not working.

Poor planning and implementation.

Amit (ES) (44 Points)
Replied 14 August 2017

I have uploaded all details for GSTR1. 
Tthe option to file the GSTR1 is still not enabled as on 14th Aug 2017.

Replied 14 August 2017

@ Amit It's still not activated only GSTR 3B can be filed now.

manish (properitor) (75 Points)
Replied 15 August 2017

Same problem, unable to submit the GSTR1

ramjiyahoo (PARTNER) (37 Points)
Replied 15 August 2017

what i assume is that the customers  whose GST number mentioend have to confirm these invoices, then only the supplier will be able to submit the returns. i am able to file/submit NIL cases returns  (GSTR1, GSTR3) but wherever invoices are there I too unable to subit/save GSTR1

Replied 15 August 2017

BUT TO FILE gstr3b, one need to mention GSt1 (sales invocies amount) right?

Replied 15 August 2017

As per my information updated recently, only GSTR 3B needs to be filed presently i.e. before 20th august for the month of July. GSTR 3B facility is provided for returns of JULY ans AUGUST only . 

GSTR 1 will be enabled later on. 

Kindly add your comments if you have any other information.

Replied 15 August 2017

but GSTR 3B  has to pick info from GSTR1 right, or do we have to manually again enter the sales amount in GSTR3 and pay tax and file

Replied 15 August 2017

@ ramjiyahoo:  You are getting confused between GSTR 3 & GSTR 3B.

GSTR 3B is a facility recently introduced for filing GST for next 2 month only, i.e. JULY and August. When you login into your account at GST portal and access Returns you will find a tab to select returns for month of JULY. On selection you will see 3 tabs on the next page out of which last tab is GSTR 3B. You have to select that and put consolidated details of your accounts manually here under various heads and pay the tax accordingly.

GSTR 3 will be auto generated when GSTR 1 is enabled. & GSTR 1 is available but not enabled yet. 

Replied 15 August 2017

COME ON MANISH, i just typed gst3 instead of GSTR3b, basiclaly these are all copy paste of Canada and Malaysia  GST menus & softwares. In Canadian monthly returns the final return GSTR3 or u call here as GSTR3b will pick sales, purchase details from gstr1 menu & gstr2 menu.

Replied 15 August 2017

Originally posted by : ramjiyahoo
COME ON MANISH, i just typed gst3 instead of GSTR3b, basiclaly these are all copy paste of Canada and Malaysia  GST menus & softwares. In Canadian monthly returns the final return GSTR3 or u call here as GSTR3b will pick sales, purchase details from gstr1 menu & gstr2 menu.

Mr Ramji, I don't have any information on tax systems in Canada & Malasia. The thing is that I have submitted GSTR 3B succesfully, and have explained what I have done for myself. I dont know what you are actually looking for. Yet, GSTR 1 is not enabled as of now and you can only fill GSTR 3B if you want to pay GST for the month of July.

Because GST is a new initiative so any additional information on this topic shared from your side or any other knowledgable member on GSTR forms and procedures will enlighten me as well as other members on the forum.

dharmik (FY,YM) (22 Points)
Replied 21 August 2017

Yes, Facing the same issue

If Anyone successfully file GSTR1 kindly inform.

Replied 21 August 2017

@ dharmik GSTR 1 filing not enabled yet.

manickam chokk (2 Points)
Replied 21 August 2017

I have already paid the GST, and now just wanted to file returns. But i think it is still not activated from govt side,

Replied 22 August 2017

GSTR 3B is enabled for July and August. I have paid my due GST for month of July successfully. Its simple, I think nobody is facing any issues now. 

GSTR 1 will be enabled later-on and will be notified at website.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: