Easy Office

Query on GSTR 3B

Page no : 17

SSN MURTY (manager-accounts) (30 Points)
Replied 24 August 2017

Dear sir,

By mistake I have shown the B2C undre outward supplies under RCM.  How can I rectify. 

SSN MURTY (manager-accounts) (30 Points)
Replied 24 August 2017

Dear sir,

I have wrongly furnished GST normal B2C details as Outward supplies under RCM.  Can I rectify.  Kindly advise.

N V SUNDARARAJAN (ACCOUNTANT) (34 Points)
Replied 24 August 2017

Dear Sir,

I have submit the Form 3B,  After submission of the Form 3B that my libilities increased.  I gone through the report i realised that my purchase input wrongly feeded in the reverse charges (RCM) table.    In short my purchase input as calculated as liability.   Without payment of liabilty i can't file the return.   Now How could rectified the mistake.  When, I filed GSTR1 and GSTR2, It may credited in my account for my purchase input.  The payment made by me to be credited in Cash Ledger.

awaiting for reply.

N V SUNDARARAJAN

Accounts worker (Manager Accounts & Finance)   (46 Points)
Replied 24 August 2017

I am unable to file Gst3b due to following error "Failed to establish connection to the server. Kindly restart the Emsigner"

Niyati Shah (88 Points)
Replied 24 August 2017

not able to file 3b by digital signature getting same error "Failed to establish connection to the server. Kindly restart the Emsigner" 

Website OSS (4 Points)
Replied 24 August 2017

yes you are right

BASNAIR (Manager-Accounts & IT Systems)   (138 Points)
Replied 24 August 2017

Originally posted by : Accounts worker
I am unable to file Gst3b due to following error "Failed to establish connection to the server. Kindly restart the Emsigner"

You have to download the software Ensigner for GST. After that you can return your GST3B

Replied 24 August 2017

You have to download and Install the software Ensigner for GST. After that you can return your GST3B

Niyati Shah (88 Points)
Replied 24 August 2017

still its not working sad

Replied 24 August 2017

Originally posted by : A S Babu Nair

You have to download and Install the software Ensigner for GST. After that you can return your GST3B

Emsigner software is required for GST with  Digital Signature

Replied 24 August 2017

Originally posted by : Niyati Shah

not able to file 3b by digital signature getting same error "Failed to establish connection to the server. Kindly restart the Emsigner" 

PLEASE TRY THROUGH "INTERNET EXPLORER" AND RESTART THE EMSIGNER SOFTWARE ONCE AGAIN AND CONFIRM YOUR DIGITAL SIGNATURE FILES IS LOGGED IN.

GOOD LUCK

Replied 24 August 2017

Originally posted by : VIDHYANATH SHENOY
Dear sir

While filling GSTR-3B, by oversight same got submitted instead of saving.  Thereafter we have saved the payment challan for the due amount. However, we are not able to generate the challan for making the due payment.  Message appears on the screen "oops system error" and we are not able to generate the challan and not able to pay the amount.  Please let us knwo any solution for the above.  Help us how to solve this problem as the due date is 25.08.17.

Regards

VIDHYANATH

Dear Vidhyanath,

Try through INTERNET EXPLORER

Niyati Shah (88 Points)
Replied 24 August 2017

do port setting. then dsc is working as shown in video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gof_QQoIa4Y

Kiran Kumar Reddy (Article Assistant) (45 Points)
Replied 25 August 2017

Hi ..

Im facing small issue in GSTR-3B filing , I paid two challans for GST liabilty, As usual both get credited to elctronic cash ledger,

But im not able to setoff the one challan amount alone in payment of tax column.(1 challan im able to setoff)

Anyone has idea about this issue?

Sudhir (Proprietor) (22 Points)
Replied 25 August 2017

Sir,Can we get input of RCM against construction of labour charges in next month which is paid by preceeding month?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: