Easy Office
LCI Learning

Unable to fill composition scheme application in gst portal

Page no : 2

Paramjeet Singh Gulati (Assistant) (221 Points)
Replied 11 July 2017

same here amit bhai no confirmation no arn

Replied 11 July 2017

helpdesk says ...problem on portal
wait for 1 day

but not sure 22 july last date

lagnesh (PARTNER) (137 Points)
Replied 12 July 2017

To check status : Please go to --> Dashboard --> Registration --> Track Application Status --> ARN Submission Period (select period)

Replied 12 July 2017

it says ...no records

Amit Saxena (49 Points)
Replied 12 July 2017

same here..... no record found

tabrej (assistant) (83 Points)
Replied 13 July 2017

Sorry its not in registration menu. please follow this, log in to portal and then click on services, then clcik on USER SERVICES under that you can see VIEW MY SUBMITIONS column, click on that, you will be able to see all your submitions, if not then please refill the form and submitt once again

Replied 13 July 2017

sorry its not in registration menu. please follow this, log in to portal and then click on services, then clcik on USER SERVICES under that you can see VIEW MY SUBMITIONS column, click on that, you will be able to see all your submitions, if not then please refill the form and submitt once again

Replied 13 July 2017

its not there it says no records found

Replied 13 July 2017

sorry its not in registration menu. please follow this, log in to portal and then click on services, then clcik on USER SERVICES under that you can see VIEW MY SUBMITIONS column, click on that, you will be able to see all your submitions, if not then please refill the form and submitt once again.

Replied 13 July 2017

sorry its not in registration menu. please follow this, log in to portal and then click on services, then clcik on USER SERVICES under that you can see VIEW MY SUBMITIONS column, click on that, you will be able to see all your submitions, if not then please refill the form and submitt once again

1 Like

Replied 13 July 2017

now its available to fill the form as said by Lagnesh, follow the instructions.

1 Like

Amit Saxena (49 Points)
Replied 13 July 2017

ARN not visible under "view my sumbission" even after resumbission of composition application today. I think composition option still not working for migrated users.

DISHA BACHANI (Working) (28 Points)
Replied 13 July 2017

did it get registered? Did resubmission for the second time and it show sucess but ARN is not received and neither displaying in my submissions. What next is to be done?

Replied 13 July 2017

same position here also
composition tab not working anywhere in india

Replied 13 July 2017

i think we should all tweet once...to all authorities of gst

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: