Easy Office
LCI Learning

access denied

Page no : 2

SACHIN (ARTICLE) (30 Points)
Replied 21 August 2017

same problem here..

contacted helpdesk some days back and they told it is because of server error and will be sorted soon.

when contacted sales tax they told to send a mail to helpdesk but their mailbox is full so the mail bounces back with the error message.

Sourabh Jain (Mr.) (27 Points)
Replied 21 August 2017

"forgot password"  method is also not working..

RAVI RANJAN KUNWAR (CA-PCC) (22 Points)
Replied 22 August 2017

I FIGURED OUT THE SOLUTION GUYZ...........first type the username than click on forgot password after that reenter your username then fill and captcha...you will get notified on your email id with an otp....then fill this otp in and now you can generate password again go to login page... login problem solved...thank you

Karthikeyan Chinnaswami (4 Points)
Replied 23 August 2017

The above solution worked for me.. I can login now.

"

I FIGURED OUT THE SOLUTION GUYZ...........first type the username than click on forgot password after that reenter your username then fill and captcha...you will get notified on your email id with an otp....then fill this otp in and now you can generate password again go to login page... login problem solved...thank you

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=398718&offset=2#reply"

Karthikeyan Chinnaswami (4 Points)
Replied 23 August 2017

The above solution worked for me.. I can login now.

"

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=398718&offset=2#reply"

shailesh zanwar (article) (26 Points)
Replied 23 August 2017

It does not allow for password change, when I clicked on Forgot Password again an error message " Access denied" displayed.

Please provide solution

CA Vaishali Nanavati (CA) (43 Points)
Replied 23 August 2017

Thank you Sir.

CA Vaishali Nanavati (CA) (43 Points)
Replied 23 August 2017

Thank you Sir.

Debi Prasad Banerjee (Accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 23 August 2017

Sir,

.Please contact GST helpline and launch a complaint after that the problem will be solve within 1 or 2 days.

Thanks and regards

D. P. Banerjee

Accountant

pankaj (IPCC STUDENT ) (26 Points)
Replied 24 August 2017

Please follow the below mentioned step -
1. Click on th Forgot Password. Then Enter User Name, Captcha, Then you will receive a OTP. After Entering OTP you can change to new password.
2. Now You will be login into GST and There dashborad will take you to the you GST registration Form that you have already filled when you were registrating, if not then complete the form.
3. Check the details and Last submit the form with EVS or DSC whatever. Then after 15 you will get notification thet Your status has been changed from Provisional to migrated.
4. Now You can login into GST Portal

Abhijit (Service) (10 Points)
Replied 25 August 2017

I was facing the same error and it got fixed by adding "*.gst.gov.in" in Trusted Sites of Internet Options. Do not tick on "use https:// for sites in trusted zone". I am sure this will solve your problem.

Shijoy (State Tax Officer) (114 Points)
Replied 25 August 2017

Sir
It can be easiliyt solved..

First SIGN OUT / LOG OUT from the GST login page. 
Close and restart browser

Then goto login page .. But don't try to login.  Just click 'FORGOT PASSWORD' button..
Give your username.  You will get an OTP  in registered mobile number . Enter the OTP

You will get your RESET PASSWORD page, where you can enter your new password ( two times)
Then login with your new password. 

Thats all 
Shijoy James

CA Dinesh Kalyani (CA) (51 Points)
Replied 26 August 2017

Some friends were saying that by changing the password through forgot password link, the problem will be solved. but the problem still persists for me. call center are not picking the phone. helpdesk @ gst.gov.in is also not responding. I even tried to add the site to trusted sites. but that too the error is still there.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: