Easy Office
LCI Learning

5 reasons why i feel , the law paper was unfair

Page no : 2

Maithili (1) (476 Points)
Replied 09 May 2017

#Studentsca

Thanks a lot for your support and motivation .

Couldn't sleep yesterday. Even my mom (a diabetic & bp patient was crying)

I was feeling helpless after letting her down.

Feeling better after your posts. 

All the best to you too for your exams.

If your Group II is pending, Plz do not reply anymore . Kindly focus on your exams , as for now.

All the best dear friend.

Studentsca (CA Practice ) (3577 Points)
Replied 09 May 2017

I have cleared CA already and already gone through all this.
1 Like

Replied 09 May 2017

#Studentsca

Wow !!! Congratulations  sir/madam for being a CA.

Thank you for giving your valuable time by guiding us.

I had the notion that once people become CA , they just don't want others to clear the exam (a sadistic approach).They want even others to go through such pains.

But one thing that such people don't realise is that CA is just a part of life and whatever actions they do , good or bad , will rebound on them in some or the other way.

I appreciate you for not being a part of such breed and hope such a breed does not exist at all.Hope its just a myth.

All the best for your job/profession and  personal life.

You have done a good deed today my lifting the mood of a depressed person. Hope you will bear the fruits of such good deeds.

Thank you once again sir/madam.

P.S. : And by the way,sorry sir/madam my real name is not Maithili (It is just my Account's name, i am scared to post my real name ,,as i fear that posting my real name  might unfairly harm me . But i do affirm that all my posts till date have been Honest & Impartial )

I will post my Law marks on result day through this account

Thanks

Studentsca (CA Practice ) (3577 Points)
Replied 09 May 2017

Best of luck for your results!!!
1 Like

Replied 10 May 2017

Thank you sir/madam

CA Jay Bhatt (Manager & Section Head) (320 Points)
Replied 11 May 2017

Only one sentence one has to earn it.
1 Like

vaidyanath (Head F & A MFF Hazira)   (138 Points)
Replied 11 May 2017

Dear Maithali 

I know how it feels to make more and more attempts and fail to clear the paper all the more when our parents have great expectation from us. I am a qualified CA now of 52 years old. and also a past examiner. My advice to students is when u prepare for GR I CA final please develop your conceptual skills too. Dont be in haste in grasping the subject but be more analytical. Please pose a question to yourself why a particular sum is solved in a particular way. Understand the need for that step. Understand why it is done in a particular way. Negative results r always will be very heavy on mind but learns from the mistakes. Take chapter one by one and dont prepare with a present mind that these questions r already asked so questions will not be repeated from that chapter. And do not heavily depend only on PM study the SM first. Take slowly and start preparing from today itself on all those chapters which you have not thoroughly studied in the four subjects. If u clear GR I this July congratulations however there is absolutely nothig wrong in learning those subject which you have not prepared thoroughly. Understanding the subjects will help u in your professional life. Please prctice the sums in FR & SFM by solving with paper and pen dont read the solutions from PM do it with paper and pen. While doing develop ur conceptual understanding. Even though these are written addressing you but it is for all those students who are yet to be successful  irrespective of their repeated attempts. My advance wishes to you to crack this exam at this attempt. May GOD be with u

Vaidyanath

4 Like

Replied 13 May 2017

Dear Vaidyanath Sir,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time and guiding me as well as all the concerned students of caclubindia with your post.

Kindly do not misunderstand that i cricticized the Law Paper merely due to the fact that - only a very few (15%) of the questions were from the PM (Practice Manual)

I felt that, as a result of the cumulative effect of the 5 factors highlighted my me, many students would have been apparently deprived of the oppurtunity to score well (than what they might have actually deserved) . The paper was also very lengthy (given the amount of marks alloted to each question and the extent of anwers expected).I personally could write for only 76 marks (and could have written the answers correctly of questions worth 12marks perfectly and 8marks fairly).  May be i should have cut-down on the points of anwers written-but it would have meant compromising on the quality of answers, as even writing the bare minimum answers was time consuming. But it is easy to say such things at hindsight. Now all we can hope is that the paper correction doesn’t follow suit.I strongly feel that even in case of the Law Paper, marks must be awarded , like in case of IDT. There must not be adhoc deduction of 1mark per Q. if the answer has all the required valid points. In papers like this, I don’t think it would be wrong to give full marks in case of correct answers (With proper reference to Sections, appropriate reasons and valid conclusions). Anyways , I am trying to put that matter to rest and just praying to God for positive results.

Thanks a lot sir for your detailed guidance relating to studies in Law and  other subjects

Will surely incorporate them in my future approach to studies. (Though hoping that it would not be required for CA Studies anymore )

God Bless you too Sir.

vaidyanath (Head F & A MFF Hazira)   (138 Points)
Replied 13 May 2017

When we face repeated failures not necessarily in exams it teaches us a lot. First is Humility, second is determination/preservance. Third is to check back the way or the method we followed and think how to repair our limitations. My Son too is appearing this year CA Final even though it is his first attempt and he too is of the same view as you had. This time the paper was unique and different. Besides always remember failure is the walks of life there is no one who became successful without lot of failures. Thomos alva Edison was one, He did more than 1000 experiments before he found out that tungsten wire is the most suitable wire for letting the electricity to pass for a long period without getting fused. Kangana ranaut is another. So be inspired with their hard work and get yourself prepare to face the challenging CA professional world Best Regards Vaidyanath
2 Like

Replied 13 May 2017

Sure Sir, Completely agree with you.

Thank you once again for your support and motivation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro