Easy Office
LCI Learning

Verification or certified copies?

Page no : 2

CA Dhirendra Joshi (MD) (38 Points)
Replied 21 January 2017

Dear sir,

I have secured 191 marks in group 1 of CA Final exams and failed because of aggregate only.Is there any chance that i can clear on revaluation/verification.I expected to clear group 1.
@ CA Ankit Garg

CA Ankit Garg (Qualified Chartered Accountant )   (1743 Points)
Replied 22 January 2017

@ Dhirendra joshi sir to be very Frank if you have a solid luck u will clear in verification but I have heard in 99% chance students don't clear. I myself went for certified copies in may 2013 n may 2016 but nothing happened. Not even 1 mark increased, though I had marks 193 & 196 respectively.

Never expect anything from verification n certified copies..

Apply for both, sit back at home and study hard for the next attempt and check ur mails regularly ie, once or twice in a week. So that in case nothing happens you won't regret coz u was engaged in ur studies and Incase u pass excellent.

Note : There is nothing called REVALUATION in CA final..

All the best..

CA Vijeta Verma (ACA B.com job motivational speaker.)   (7730 Points)
Replied 22 January 2017

Hi Priyanka, if you want you can go for certified copies ,atleast you will get to know what went wrong.

If you go for verification of marks, there is less than 1% possibility that even if your marks gets revised it will be enough to reach exemption benchmark of 60 marks. Otherwise revision of marks (if) by even 5 or 10 marks won't change your overall result. though it will keep you distraced from further preparation, till the time final results comes.

1 Like

umashankar vaishnav (Accounts Dept. Shree Cement - SAP S/4 Hana FICO)   (1069 Points)
Replied 22 January 2017

Dear members, kindly watch this video and realise the importance of re verification as well as certified copies.

Actually, both are the facilities and it is only a way of satisfaction.

Ab fail hue hain to dubara achhe se padhkar Pass hone ki koshish karna hi ek akela rasta h sabhi students ke liye,

video link
https://youtu.be/52nQ5Q31mWs
1 Like

Amitav (Chartered Accountant) (5993 Points)
Replied 23 January 2017

Certified copy is better as compared to verification. It will help a lot to know your presentation and mark awarded by ICAI .. And this will help to know the area where you need to improve in presentation !

1 Like

Rohan Chugh (Chartered Accountant ) (69 Points)
Replied 23 January 2017

Sir/Madam
For the purpose of receiving the certified copies of answer sheet whether there is need to submit(upload) two documents:

1.Declaration given on the website
https://icaiexam.icai.org/inspection/declaration.php.    and

2. Separate handwritten application ?

Thanks

Rohan Chugh (Chartered Accountant ) (69 Points)
Replied 23 January 2017

Sir/Madam
For the purpose of receiving the certified copies of answer sheet whether there is need to submit(upload) two documents:

1.Declaration given on the website
https://icaiexam.icai.org/inspection/declaration.php.    and

2. Separate handwritten application ?

Thanks

@ CA Ankur Garg

nikhil jain (CA-Final-Student) (58 Points)
Replied 23 January 2017

Hi,

Following is my experience in regards to the verfication/Inspection of Answer Books:

I have applied for Inspection/Supply of Answer books for SFM paper in Nov 2015-FInal Exams. On receipt I noticed that i scored around 52 Marks in the paper and my marks were reduced to 29 on the front paper (Guess to reduce the pass percentage). But when the results were declared, i was awraded 34 Marks in the Marksheet. Post Inpection my marks were increased to 35, and later on after increasing 1 mark, they refunded me the whole money.

It was evident that my hardwork was not a quetion mark, but the unacceptable actions of ICAI was.

I cannot share my answerbook here in public, as it is in contrary to law. But i can personally mail anyone who wants to verify the same. 

Punit Govil (CA FINAL(1st grp passed) CS FINAL M.COM)   (228 Points)
Replied 23 January 2017

Dear all, i have cleared my 1st group in may 2013.

In nov 2012 and may 2012, i applied for certified copies of FR and Audit, there was an difference between the marks provided in copy and in result. In FR i got 42 marks in copy but provided 53 in mark sheet. same happned in audit giving 35 in copy and 37 in mark sheet. Dnt understand the criteria.

umashankar vaishnav (Accounts Dept. Shree Cement - SAP S/4 Hana FICO)   (1069 Points)
Replied 23 January 2017

@ Sh Nikhil Jain - kindly mail me your ISCA certified answer

Replied 23 January 2017

@ Sh Nikhil Jain - kindly mail me your ISCA certified answer

Replied 23 January 2017

@ Sh Nikhil Jain - kindly mail me your ISCA certified answer sheet at my mail I'd
umashankar.ca @ gmail.com

Replied 24 January 2017

@ Nikhil Jain ,Plz mail ur copy to PUNEETGOVIL2011 @ GMAIL.COM

Replied 24 January 2017

@ Nikhil Jain ,Plz mail ur copy to PUNEETGOVIL2011 @ GMAIL.COM

krishan agrawal (Student CA Final ) (465 Points)
Replied 24 January 2017

Mail me your copy @ kagrawal138 @ gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: