Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA Final November 2016 expected date and expected pass %

Page no : 47

Mohit Sachdeva (Taxation) (99 Points)
Replied 14 January 2017

Anurag Sir, Students are posting same post many times, bcz due to Caclubindia site/app issue, some students are not able to see post to some extent... I mean when 5 or 6 pages are posted then 1st number post is opening, due to that some are posting again n again post so that they could see wt is latest post by u... So plzzzzzz create a new forum for Result plzzz..

Akash.1986 (assitant) (141 Points)
Replied 14 January 2017

Anurag sir is ICAI working today for Nov 2016 results?

Replied 14 January 2017

Anurag Sir,

Students are posting same post many times, bcz due to Caclubindia site/app issue, some students are not able to see post to some extent...

I mean when 5 or 6 pages are posted then 1st number post is opening, due to that some are posting again n again post so that they could see wt is latest post by u...

So plzzzzzz create a new forum for Result plzzz..

Replied 14 January 2017

Anurag Sir, Students are posting same post many times, bcz due to Caclubindia site/app issue, some students are not able to see post to some extent... I mean when 5 or 6 pages are posted then 1st number post is opening, due to that some are posting again n again post so that they could see wt is latest post by u... So plzzzzzz create a new forum for Result plzzz..

Replied 14 January 2017

Anurag Sir,

Students are posting same post many times, bcz due to Caclubindia site/app issue, some students are not able to see post to some extent...

I mean when 5 or 6 pages are posted then 1st number post is opening, due to that some are posting again n again post so that they could see wt is latest post by u...

Replied 14 January 2017

Anurag Sir,

Replied 14 January 2017

Anurag Sir,

Replied 14 January 2017

Replied 14 January 2017

ACA Anurag (Enjoy the little things)   (14706 Points)
Replied 14 January 2017

Dear Mohit,

You are also doing the same thing . Please dont do so .

There is no weekend today and everybody is working , Kindly do not trouble for other students 

Have Patience 

Replied 14 January 2017

Replied 14 January 2017

Anurag Sir,

Replied 14 January 2017

Replied 14 January 2017

Anurag Sir,

ACA Anurag (Enjoy the little things)   (14706 Points)
Replied 14 January 2017

Dear All,

You will see a new thing of result this time. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro