Wrong letter of enquiry received for service tax

Rohit (Others) (39 Points)

22 December 2016  
Dear Friends, Just received a letter from Service Tax Dept Sub "Enquiry related to ITR Data - Documents asked for " Ref: STC No (PAN No) During verification of your Service Tax Payment particulars for the FY 2014- 15 alongwith data made available by Income Tax Department, some differences have been noticed. In this context, you are required to furnish the following documents: 1) Final Accounts i.e. Balance Sheet, P&L A/c etc for FY 2014-15 2) Deposit particulars i.e. GAR 7 for the FY 2014-15 3) Name and full addresss of the parties who have availed your services during the FY 2014-15 4) Copy of agreements made with these parties, if any 5) Income Tax Returns and Service Tax Returns for the FY 2014- 15 6) Details of CENVAT credit availed / ulitlized alongwith details of input invoices. The aforesaid documents may kindly be provided positively within 15th days failing which necessary action under Service Tax Statute & Rules may be initiated. It is further instructed that the above set of documents may be furnished in full at one go to enable this office to process the matter expeditiously. Signature BUT ACCORDING TO ME I DO NOT FIT IN ANY CATEGORY OF SERVICE TAX. KINDLY ADVISE