Easy Office

Study plan for CA final - May 2017

Page no : 2

Laxminarahari (CA final Student) (44 Points)
Replied 10 February 2017

Thank u Sir.

Ramya (Accounting Manager & Student)   (114 Points)
Replied 11 February 2017

Sir,

I am preparing for Group 2 exams. i have been writing so many attempts, but not able to clear the exams.

I am working in an MNC. i have weekend holidays and daily i can spend 6 hours. (5.00 am to 8.00 am) and (8.00 pm to 11.00 pm)

Kindly advice me with a study plan.

Regards

Ramya

CA Ruskin B (Member) (2602 Points)
Replied 11 February 2017

hi ramya, by the time ca anurag sir chalk out a plan for you, prepare one yourself which is close to your head and heart... and compare it iswith the expert's strategy so that you can appreciate how differs it from yours and how and what all aspects to be adapted to meet that strategy

SAHIBA (STUDENT) (19 Points)
Replied 05 April 2017

Hi sir

I want to ask something about May 2017 exams , I am not able to send you PM , can you please provide me your email id. Question is about preparation and its really urgent .

ACA Anurag (Enjoy the little things)   (14706 Points)
Replied 02 May 2017

Originally posted by : GAGANDEEP SAHNI
Hi sir

I want to ask something about May 2017 exams , I am not able to send you PM , can you please provide me your email id. Question is about preparation and its really urgent .

Dear Ga Gandeep,

We appoloise for the delay in response .

Kindly send your query on studenthelpline @ hotmail.com

Regards

CA Anurag 

Neha Shah (24 Points)
Replied 14 July 2018

Hello, I'm planning to give my ca final exams after 5 years gap... Kindly advise how to go about it.... I am planning to give both groups

ACA Anurag (Enjoy the little things)   (14706 Points)
Replied 14 July 2018

Originally posted by : Neha Shah
Hello, I'm planning to give my ca final exams after 5 years gap... Kindly advise how to go about it.... I am planning to give both groups

Dear Neha,

Mail us your complete detail so that we can analysis it and help u in this regard

God Bless You 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: