Easy Office
LCI Learning

Book of isca for ca -final

Page no : 2

Hitesh (CA Final Student) (79 Points)
Replied 23 January 2017

hi i am prefering amit tated/devang dalal book for ca final isca for long time still unbale to clear group bacause of fear of isca whether to change book manish valecha or insitute material for first time still i am condused ? because first time to read from modul or other new book get more time ?

Replied 23 January 2017

hi i am prefering amit tated/devang dalal book for ca final isca for long time still unbale to clear group bacause of fear of isca whether to change book manish valecha or insitute material for first time still i am condused ? because first time to read from modul or other new book get more time ?

Replied 23 January 2017

rahul (Chartered Accountant) (5570 Points)
Replied 27 January 2017

Originally posted by : Hitesh

You can swith to manish valechha sir book. It is widely used and recommended book for ISCA. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: