Easy Office
LCI Learning

How was CA Final audit paper?

Page no : 4

CA Rajdeepsinh Kanchava (Senior accountant at KPO)   (736 Points)
Replied 06 November 2016

Originally posted by : Rinki Chopra

Has it happened in audit that we got unexpected marks? I have lost all hopes bcz of this paper

don't know about audit but ya in last attempt (May 16) we had a law paper which was just like this audit paper but to my surprise, I was expecting 42-43 but I got 52 marks nd this happened with all of my friends so there was a gracing done in that so icai might also give Grace marks in this papers....who knows...so just forget audit nd now concentrate on law guys as the pressure of audit might spoil your law paper as well....all the best 

2 Like

Apurvakumar k shah (Senior Auditor) (417 Points)
Replied 06 November 2016

how many grace marks were awarded in law paper in may 2016 attempt ? anybody knows ?

shalini khemka (17 Points)
Replied 06 November 2016

I feel as if all my efforts are worth no use. It was my second attempt and I wished to score good and pass. Audit and mafa are my favourite subjects, but because of such awesome papers, I feel like not giving law exams. Institute should make entry tough so that atleast the final students do not have to struggle at the finishing line. We have no options as we have spent years in this!! Extremely disappointed!

3 Like

CA Saurabh (PRACTICE) (1019 Points)
Replied 06 November 2016

@ rajdeepsinh
it's nice to here that u got 10 extra marks..even i had got d same
but the gracing is not done to all d students countrywide
ti depends on each and every centrewise..
last time myself and none of my frends got any gracing in that dreaded paper called law..
so we can't say anything..

please Note Don't want to discourage anybody's hope even i used to hope about the gracing till last attempt. but after seeing the last attempt that's d conclusion i reached..
Peace..

Apurvakumar k shah (Senior Auditor) (417 Points)
Replied 06 November 2016

how many grace marks were awarded in law paper in may 2016 attempt ? anybody knows ?

Ajay Darjee (Employee) (382 Points)
Replied 06 November 2016

Hey do not do that. What if Law turns out to be the most easy paper in Group I !!! Stay Positive. All is hapenning good. Do study law and give your full.

Best of Luck.

1 Like

Raj krishna bhadra (Student CA Final ) (34 Points)
Replied 06 November 2016

@ apurvakumar Yes, 6 marks grace in May '16 law paper. 

Guys relax. The paper was tough for everyone. They have to check it leniently, otherwise the passing rate will be even lower than their requirements. Stay calm and end this! 

Good luck! 

Vinit Mendiratta (75 Points)
Replied 06 November 2016

The standard of the paper was comparatively higher than the prevoius attempts.

I think the SA's were  pretty Straight forward , these questions were time consuming though.

Company Audit - Dividend and Appointment of auditor are ditto from the latest PM .(suggest everyone goes through the Same for law)

So far all 3 papers have been tougher than the previous few attempts .

Whether they ll be lenient w.r.t correction , one cant be sure. They have tackled selecteive studies really well this time.

1 Like

Replied 06 November 2016

well said vinit..

karan garg (Student CA Final ) (100 Points)
Replied 06 November 2016

new ques were asked, even RTP & MTP seems to be easy.

ABHINAV AGRAWAL (none) (58 Points)
Replied 06 November 2016

I think paper was designed differently n they asked from dat topics which are considered to be non important

CA Rajdeepsinh Kanchava (Senior accountant at KPO)   (736 Points)
Replied 06 November 2016

Originally posted by : Saurabh

@ rajdeepsinh it's nice to here that u got 10 extra marks..even i had got d same but the gracing is not done to all d students countrywide ti depends on each and every centrewise.. last time myself and none of my frends got any gracing in that dreaded paper called law..so we can't say anything.. please Note Don't want to discourage anybody's hope even i used to hope about the gracing till last attempt. but after seeing the last attempt that's d conclusion i reached.. Peace..

dear Saurabh many of my friends from another cities also got much more marks than expected nd ya I have already told in my previous comment that I don't have any base or source for this information nd and i m not intending to spread rumours but just hoping for gracing that's all.....

1 Like

Replied 06 November 2016

probably yes
all d best
1 Like

Pulkit Jain (7 Points)
Replied 06 November 2016

If we are giving audit examination we may accept anything from SAs and ethics .No complaints for that
But que from other audit portion like que no.5 que no.7 and nidhi co. reporting were very particular and wiered.

Sonali (student) (114 Points)
Replied 06 November 2016

Yaar kitna course hai law me..khatam hi nahi hota..n cnt remember a thing
2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro