Easy Office
LCI Learning

Unethical result by icai.

Page no : 2

Ashok J (CA Final) (880 Points)
Replied 23 September 2016

************MESSAGE DELETED ************

Unnikrishnan B (Branch Manager) (740 Points)
Replied 24 September 2016

Ashok do not lose faith. prepare for the next term you will definitely pass.

Morning comes after pitch darkness.nothing will stay long .have faith

I am a cs final student what i am doing is study at night and going for work in the morning .

Yiu can imagine hiw stressful is work as a branchhead in a bank and continuing my cs course

This  june i have written  nine subjects at a stretch and scored 43%aggregare  .december 2015  also i have written nine subjects at a stretch but scored 40%  aggregate .but i would not lose faith  although i am not sure whether i will get leave for the exam.

My theory is STUDY FOR GAINING KNOWLDGE NOT FOR EXAM

Best wishes

Ashok J (CA Final) (880 Points)

Thank you Mr.Unnikrishnan for your advice...I will work hard and clear...All the best to you too !!

1 Like

sandeep (student) (206 Points)

Thank you all for the responses.It is very clear that we can't do anything in this matter,what we can do is accept the result and prepare so well for the next exam in such a way that you would not give any chance for the examiner to fail you.

Let's concentrate on Nov exams.Mr.Ashok and unninkrishnan,you guys will definitely succeed,till then you need to work on it(it applies to me also).We have already came so far in this course,can't leave at this level.Be confident,let's do our best and leave the rest to ICAI.I hope fortune will be on our side next time.

4 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: