Easy Office

Diabetic Information And Cure

Page no : 2

Robs (Security Consultant) (24 Points)
Replied 04 August 2009

Originally posted by :knvv sri vidya
"

Hi,

Thanks for the information...............

We have tried preparing it as per the instructions, we have some queries

1. Would like to know the measure of the Cups ??? (5 Cups and Small Cups)

2. Is it Barley Powder or Seeds

3. Once all the ingredients are boiled and cooled it becomes a thick paste, how do we filter the seeds and get the water

4. Do we need to follow a Diet, while having it

Warm Regards

DIABETIC?
FINALLY GOOD NEWS FOR ALL DIABETICS 

A woman (65) was diabetic for the last 20+ years and was taking insulin twice a day, 
she used the enclosed homemade medicine for a fortnight and now 
she is absolutely free of diabetes and taking all her food as normal including sweets ............ ......... ......

The doctors have advised her to stop insulin and any other blood sugar  controlling drugs. 
I request you all please circulate the email below to as many people as you can and 
let them take the maximum benefit from it. 

AS RECEIVED  :

DR. TONY ALMEIDA (Bombay Kidney Speciality expert ) made the extensive 
experiments with perseverance and patience and discovered a successful treatment for diabetes. 
Now a days a lot of people, old men & women in particular suffer a lot due to Diabetes. 

Ingredients: 
1 - Wheat flour                  100 gm
2 - Gum(of tree) (gondh)   100 gm
3 - Barley                          100 gm       
4 - Black Seeds (kalunji)   100 gm

Method of Preparation :
 Put all the above ingredients in 5 cups of water.
Boil it for 10 minutes and put off the fire. Allow it to cool down by itself. 
When it has become cold, filter out the seeds and preserve the water in a glass jug  or bottle.  

How to use it? 
Take one small cup of this water every day early morning when your stomach is empty. 
Continue this for 7 days.  Next week repeat the same but on alternate days. With these 2 weeks of treatment you 
will wonder to see that you have become normal and can eat normal food without problem.

"

Saurav Shhukla (CS & Finance Manager)   (26 Points)
Replied 14 August 2009

Hi

It seems there is some fishy about this message. I tried search over internet on this. Every foram has this email but no body knows from where it actually generated? 

The name TONY ALMEIDA is a fictional charecter of a TV series "24". Is it only a coincidence?  

A. Joseph Arputharaj (Chartered Accountant) (158 Points)
Replied 15 August 2009

Hi all,

The above message is a fools message.  there is no such doctor or saviour in Mumbai.  This is just to f*** your time and sh*t on your face.  This is a rumour.  I am greatly disappointed that such humbugs in this forum could present this unverified rumour so that many members waste their time a energy in enquiring about such a great remedy for diabetics.

I challenge that if the member who originally gave this message could produce a Photograph of the claimed Doctor and the Patient and if the rumour monger could produce their clinical evidence in this forum to the forum's satisfaction I promise to Pay Rs. 10,000/-  This is not a joke.  My mobile Number is 9842677056.  I am Joseph Arputharaj, a Chartered Accountant Practicing my profession in Panruti of cuddalore District in Tamilnadu. 

Dear friend with Diabetics, many of my family members are suffering with diabetics, there is no such shortcut solution to the problem, take heed, you may lose your eyesight, kidney etc.  Such rumour mongers should be stoned to death in public.  They take pleasure in fooling you people with diabetics.

CA. Joseph Arputharaj

Mobile:  9842677056

Tahseen Tabassum (CA-FINAL) (644 Points)
Replied 15 August 2009

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS

Usha Devi (nil) (22 Points)
Replied 20 August 2009

I need to know what type of gondh is used for this diabetic receipe.I live in Malaysia and the Punjabi shop that I went to, say that the Char Gondh  they have cannot be boiled.

I need to know the right type of Gondh that this receipe is refering to and where I can buy it.

Thanks

Rajesh Swaika (Controller Finance - East and North)   (22 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

Seems to be a fake one.

Ganesh Pai (Accountant) (32 Points)
Replied 12 September 2009

It has been widely held that diabetes is not a curable disease. We can only keep sugar in control by diet and medication. I fondly wish that whatever said about this new treatment is true so that I can try adn do away with my sugar problem

mpsaini (home and home) (22 Points)
Replied 17 November 2009

Can any one please provide the Phone number of

Dr. Tony Almeida ( Bombay kidney speciality expert)

Thanks

Mp

Mona (Audit Executive) (22 Points)
Replied 18 December 2009

Hi Sri Vidya,

I had received this info from my husband's cousin and ill be trying it out from tommorw.  But I have one question regarding this.... My husband has undergone renal transplant 3 months ago. he's 25yrs of age and its been just one year we have been married.  he was also on dialysis from march 2009 to june 2009.  the transplant is a success a success but the question is that can he take this home remedy for diabetes...??? wiill this harm his new kidney?please reply asap so that i can start the treatement...

pplz plz reply...

Kindest regards,

MONA BHAMRA

Sunil Alles (Managing Director) (22 Points)
Replied 07 January 2010

Hi Sri VidYa
I have found the relevant ingredients and preparation was done according to your method, but to filter out there are hardly and water remaining finally it is something like jelly. Now I am eating and not drinking, please advice if this recipe is correct or more water to be added?
Thanks
Sunil    

nishu srivastava (branch mg.) (21 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

please provide the phone no.

of Dr. almeida(mumbai kidneyspeciality expert)

sanjay (prop) (22 Points)
Replied 22 January 2010

hello ji

please clarify , what kind of gum tree or goond it is.

i need it very urgently

i shall be thankful to you.

thanks

sanjay

ria609 @ yahoo.com

sanjay (prop) (22 Points)
Replied 22 January 2010

K.Lakshmanan (Techinical Consultant) (41 Points)
Replied 12 February 2010

Hai Friends ! This is K Lakshmanan ( KL). This web link on the cure for Diabates by DR. TONY ALMEIDA was forwaded by my relative. ( I am an Elel Engr  by Profession ... retd  but still active as consultant) .  First I would like to compliment you  Dr. Almeida !  for originating this  useful information and I would like others  to benefit further with factual  user feed back.

I had experimented with the recipe given for my diabetic wife Gita and prepared the medicine at home & she went thru the course of 1+1 week as suggested ( from 1/1/2010) . Her usual sugar level of around 300 to 350 mg/dL (PP) , had gone up to 407 ( prior to this medicine ).

One  week after the 2 weeks'  course,   when she  went for  her monthly check up, the Sugar level has  remarkably come down to 160 (PP) . Her Urin Sugar which was ++++  had  come  down to NIL .She of course continues with her insulin dose (40 & 15 units  a  day)  yet and we are still watching her sugar level  say for  another month. On 5.2.10 the check showed a PP of 223.   She had  been  gaining weight since Apr 09  which is  coming down in the last 2 months.

Without any bias  not to be over joyed, I take  it witha  cautiousoptimism  and find it quite encouraging. I would  like to share the factual records of Gita  at a glance -  March 09 to  5 Feb 2010  here below. Later, I shall also  post the subsequent  findings on consistency  of the effect of this nature medicine on her.

Test Date

Sugar

Urine

B.P. in mm Hg

Weight

Fasting

PP

Fasting

PP

Albumin

Max

Min

Kgs

While on this, the extraction of the potion from the  ingredients was a bit tricky, given their  tendency  to quickly solidify , and needed a pit of patience -  It was not possible  to extract  about  0.8 to 1 Ltr at one  stroke  with just 5 cups of water;  I did  it with 4, 5 times each tiome adding additional cups and again boiling.  It took about 2 hrs.   But then it was worth the effort . I have already given the medicine to  2 of my coleagues  to further experiment with their cases of diabates.

To  make it easier for you to have a feel the  actual process used by me  to extract the potion,  I took as much as some 17 photoes and have posted in in my gmail Picasa Album. Those of you who would like to see it   may please send  me  your e mail ID  for  jmke to  send the invitation to visit the album.

By the way I find  some one  had  asked  what is  Kalunji,  how tro get  Gondhu  etc.

Kalunji  / black seed is  also called  Karum Jeeragam  or black Jeera.  The  Gondh is Edible  Gum available  in  country medical stores..

For  any  specific queries  you may mail me  at  kaeyel @ gmail.com 

With best wishes.......KL ( K.Lakshmanan)

meshivy (GM) (23 Points)
Replied 17 February 2010

Hi Sri Vidhya,

Composition does not work. it becomes thick solid paste. Hardly any liduid left for draining. Has any body  tried to get beniffit?? can somebody repond?? Pl do not upload unathenticated medical suggestion which are risky for health. pl respond and confirm your source / authenticity

Thanks

Meshivy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: