Easy Office
LCI Learning

H FORM

Page no : 2

Kanwar Ajit Singh (Director) (21 Points)
Replied 14 September 2011

I made purchase against "C" form , but goods were exported and send directly from the suppliers warehouse to nearest port,from where they left, Please let me know Which Form department will issue me , Form "C" or Form "H". My supplier wants "C" Form from me.

U S Sharma (glidor@gmail.com) (21056 Points)
Replied 17 September 2011

Originally posted by : Shivaraj

Can Anybody help me out for the Below?

We being a trader (B), we purchase goods from a local buyer (A) And sent it to our local customer(C). were he exports the goods to his customers. Now can we attach H Form or any other form & Exempt the tax.

Please help me out to find the way to get the exemption on the Taxs ASAP..

A sells goods to B within the state - Vat payable 

B sales goods to C ( exporter) - Vat NIL - C will issue form H to B

B sales goods to C ( who sales the goods to exporter) - Vat payable

Replied 17 September 2011

Originally posted by : Kanwar Ajit Singh

I made purchase against "C" form , but goods were exported and send directly from the suppliers warehouse to nearest port,from where they left, Please let me know Which Form department will issue me , Form "C" or Form "H". My supplier wants "C" Form from me.

as your order was made against C form, so the form C will be issued.

Rohit (partner) (49 Points)
Replied 24 October 2011

Kindly Clarify,

A dealer in delhi sells to X in delhi and x in delhi exports the goods outside india. Can dealer accept form H from from X who is also from Delhi and charge no Tax. Kindly clarify

Rohit Aggarwal (Accounts Executive) (21 Points)
Replied 14 December 2011

Dear Sir

am exporting 100 % goods, Is it possible that I can purchase Raw material without paying C.S.T. in interstate purchase, if Yes please guide what would be the procedure for that & Under which act iis it curculating.

Thanks

with warm Regards

Rohit Aggarwal

Replied 14 December 2011

Originally posted by : Rohit Aggarwal

Dear Sir

am exporting 100 % goods, Is it possible that I can purchase Raw material without paying C.S.T. in interstate purchase, if Yes please guide what would be the procedure for that & Under which act iis it curculating.

Thanks

with warm Regards

Rohit Aggarwal

only 100% EOU (notified by govt) can get benefit of procurement of goods without tax. 

Chetan (Officer) (112 Points)
Replied 22 May 2012

Is H form used only for inter state transactions or can I purchase tax free materials from local vendors as well ??? If H form is only for inter state  transactions then is there any way I can procure duty free local materials which I will be exporting directly?

Plz brief me on this

raghav (am) (24 Points)
Replied 25 June 2012

sir,

i have completed ca.inter, i have interested in service tax practice. may required any membership necessory for practice

kindly give me advice.

Rajesh Kumar Sharma (Prop) (79 Points)
Replied 03 July 2013

A from delhi sold goods locally to B Delhi without charging any tax against form H and B exported the goods.

1. Can local sale within delhi can be made against form H.

2. If yes the how will exporter fill purchase fugure in annexure 2A and

3. How will seller fill the sale figure in annexure 2B

paradise (student) (21 Points)
Replied 13 November 2013

My company registered under wb vat is purchasing raw materials from local market and paying input vat @ 5% and after manufacturing it is exporting the finished goods. is it neccessary to issue form h ? how to claim input tax credit in such a case? 

bharat mehta (accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 23 June 2014

Dear All,

Kindly, we have issued C-Form but mantion in invoice aginst Form H. So, Let us guide What will do?

Regards,

Bharat mehta

Ujjal Datta (Service) (32 Points)
Replied 28 September 2016

Sir, We have Import Gold Bar and sale to Local Exporter against Form-H who in turn Export Gold Jewellery making from the Gold Bar and issue Form-H to us. Can the Form-H be valid? Kindly give your expert opinion with support of relevant section of the CST Act and Case Laws. Regards, Ujjal

Replied 28 September 2016

Originally posted by : Ujjal Datta
Sir, We have Import Gold Bar and sale to Local Exporter against Form-H who in turn Export Gold Jewellery making from the Gold Bar and issue Form-H to us. Can the Form-H be valid? Kindly give your expert opinion with support of relevant section of the CST Act and Case Laws.
Regards,
Ujjal

form H is now online  and  needs  some  data  to  get entered  before  issue,  if all data is entered  properly,  then  form is valid you  can  validate the same  with

https://www.tinxsys.com/TinxsysInternetWeb/fFormSearch_inter.jsp

Raghu R Naik (2 Points)
Replied 14 November 2016

Dear All,

Kindly inform, if the exporter is not registered with VAT/ CST department and got his export license only on basis on Service Tax Number, how can he avail the facility of H Form.

Thanks in advance

Naik

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: