Easy Office
LCI Learning

My pain doesnt end - Results

Page no : 2

ISHAN SWAMI (xyz) (136 Points)
Replied 02 August 2016

same situation here it was my 5th attempt may 16 nd still i failed my group 2 was passed in nov 14  ipc exams kya karo kuch samajh nhi aa raha my frd are in final and give exam nov 16 nd i give ipc exam repeatedly har bar ab pass hoge ab pass hoge but result was same . OH GOD WHAT A @ #$%^%#    today when i saw my result my hope was destroy/ finished my parents said same result as nov 15.  kb tak preparation karo ipc exams ki sub settle ho gae and i was struggle in ca exams nov to may and may to nov ipc mai yeh haal ha to final mai to god say !!!!!!!! plz help me guyz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Vikas Kulhari (Student CA Final ) (37 Points)
Replied 02 August 2016

Ishan U R Minded Person But U R not in a Right Diection. I Request U to pls Change Your Strategy, Manner, Approach Score in accounts, costing/fm  As these r the subjects which can make ur group clear, , pls score in these subjects Above 60,, ,  nd ur group will be Cleared

Rajeshwar thakur (Student) (36 Points)
Replied 03 August 2016

Did you really try for CA? Did you have give ur 100% concentration for CA?
I think you urself can resolve ur problem. If you try really.

Anand Sankaran (Article assistant) (125 Points)
Replied 03 August 2016

Thanks for all your patient advice 

My problem is what to start first and which subject to start my biggest problem is articleship and i did'nt join college 

Anand Sankaran (Article assistant) (125 Points)
Replied 03 August 2016

Really shameful marks i didn' texpect this marks  group1 160 and group 2 just 110 really upset after seeing this

Black mamba (Finance Enthusiast) (65 Points)
Replied 03 August 2016

CA students do a mistake of putting all the eggs in one basket. Look at alternatives like ACCA,CPA and CIMA. Time is very valuable and will not come back. Also, look at alternatives like MBA from top institutes, if not tier 2 institutes atleast to start your career in the corporate. Clearing CA in mid 20s anyways will land onto similar jobs. I know a lot of people who are regretting now. Do not do this mistake.

1 Like

durga chowdary (self employed) (65 Points)
Replied 03 August 2016

sir,

I have secured 192-196 for the last four attempts. people think there is only 10 marksor 2 marks difference but its not there is definetly problem with mode of preparation of us. Please dont get depressed and start preparing for next attempt. The pain you are feeling now is waste of time, Try to convert that  in to passion that drives you through success.

1 Like

chandra (student) (528 Points)
Replied 03 August 2016

Failure is hurting you. If it is hurting you it is good for you for then you will come back fighting to proove yourself.

Its true no one will understand your pain except your parents. That's the reality you have learened early in your life. People give a damn whether you succeed or fail.You have to evaluate yourself, not others.

Then there is a basic question, is the CA course suitable for you? Find out first, take a break if you so feel.

Not everyone is cutout to be a CA. There are other courses equally good satisfying and rewarding if you wish to think beyond CA.

CA Anand V Kabra (Author Teacher Mentor)   (584 Points)
Replied 03 August 2016

always Just have bright Smile on your face just like you name "Anand". effords are never vested! work on your goals...!  Never ever think to give up Anand! attached pic may tell you something more... god bless :)

Stop talking about problems & focus on what can go right!

1 Like

Brijesh Kumar (13 Points)
Replied 03 August 2016

can i get his phone number bhai?

vijay gupta (CA- Final Student) (102 Points)
Replied 03 August 2016

Anand Dont be so tensed i started my CA journey whn i ws 28 years old today i m 34 still one grope of final to go..... so keep triying,. u can becm a CA,     CA Anand.

I m sharing my marks...

attempt        Grp I Grp II

1                  125   80

2                   182   110

3                   237    134   Cleared my  IPCC

CA Final

Attempt              Grp II

1                        135

2                          196

3                          203 Cleared Grp II

GrP 1

Attempt

1                        103

2                         Stii to Go......

And i m not sad becouse my way of thinking is that in grp 1 i scored 103 and need only 97 to pass.....this keep me driving....

so dont loose your heart...

best wishes

Vijay

2 Like

vijay gupta (CA- Final Student) (102 Points)
Replied 03 August 2016

Start with the subject which hurt u more.

In CA final i chose grp II first to give my attempt coz in CA final Grp II considered to be more difficult.

always do difficult work first coz it takes more time and patience.

m (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (188 Points)
Replied 03 August 2016

just keep trying u know I passed pcc in nov2012-then was cintinuously gave attempt failed everytime then got converted to ipcc then had to give 3 pape
tax costing itsm got
71 in may2014in costing

Replied 03 August 2016

did not pass in nov 2015 got itsm 32 tax 45 in may 2016 got 45 in tax n42 itsm

Replied 03 August 2016

now m.in final since I din quit if I wud have not passed now I wud have gine for
niv2016 atte
mpt

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: