Easy Office
LCI Learning

Best teachers for ipcc in delhi

Page no : 3

NUZHAT ZEHRA (IPCC STUDENT) (76 Points)
Replied 29 July 2011

FOR COSTING AND FM BESTEST TEACHER AFTER ASHISH KALRA IS CA VINEET KUMAR BANSAL...EXCELLENT TEACHING ABIITY...U CAN BLINDLY TRUST HIM....

AND FOR TAXATION U CAN GO FOR CS KAUSHAL KUMAR AGARWAL....EXCELLENT TECHNIQUE....MINDBLOWING ABILITY...AND RARELY ANY DOUBTS HAVE BEEN POPD UP IN A STUDENTS MIND ....ILL RECOMEND U TO GO FOR THE ABOVE TEACHERS....

(Guest)

CA delhiCampus.in is a 100% result oriented quality education providing CA CPT, IPCC and Final subjects coaching. The faculties are the best who have string subject command and industry knowledge. We HAve a systematic apaporach of teaching and performance check of students. Our main focus is on result . We give individual focus and hence achieve good results.

Batches for CPT, IPCC and Final starts at standard time and date as per the schedule.

Institute conduct satellite and face to face classes. To know more about the batches and to do online registration go to www.delhicampus.in

CPT Xperts

The Faculties for CPT are the best from Education Industry. The faculties have in-depth knowledge of the subject and prepare students with 100% result orientation. The main objective is to train students for Exam as well as for their overall career. Although CPT have initial concepts which students would study at advanced level in IPCC and Final but foundation is very important hence we have developed a methodology which creates a string foundation of the students. All four subject of CPT are very important. However Accounts and Maths are critical and requires very focused learning.

The Faculty for Accounts is CA and has good knowledge of the subject.

The Faculty for Maths is MSc (Maths) and has good knowledge of the subject.

The Faculty for Economics is CA and has good knowledge of the subject.

The Faculty for law is CA and has good knowledge of the subject.

CA Umesh Varma I CA I IPCC -Audit

Mr. Varma is a practicing chartered accountant and having more than 25 years of experience in industry. He is having vast knowledge and experience in auditing large accounts and taxation related matters. He is a associated with ICAI for giving training on various subjects. Mr. Varma is having a passion for teaching hence teaches students by giving real life examples and with result and industry orientation. He is one of the best communication faculty in Industry who build good relationship with audience and candidates / audience enjoys his lecture. His lecture’s are not just theoretical. He has developed a teaching system which enables student to understand and remember fast.

Mrs Vandna Beri I LLB – IPCC Law

Mrs Beri is a qualified lawyer and Company Secretary. She did LLB from Delhi University and have teaching and industry experience of around 10 years.She is having expert command on the subject and teaches Law to the CA,CS and MBA students.

She has also done professional Executive communication program from British council and done various students workshops.

She teaches students with complete passion and students enjoy her class and scores high. On an average her result is 90%. The students acceptability is very high for her. She has written a book for students also in which she presented the content in a very easy and understandable language. 

CA R Singh CA I IPCC -Tax

Mr. Singh is a qualified chartered accountant and LLB. He is engaged in professional practice and having practical experience in the field of taxation. Representation of case before the appellate authority along with teaching tax to ca students. He has a strong command of the subject. He is also associated with ICAI for academics. He is a very focused faculty of tax. Students get the real industry related live case examples which are useful in remembering the subject. He is a 100% result oriented faculty of Tax. He is the only faculty of tax who can guarantee student success if student moves as per his guidance.

Vivek Chauhan I MBA I IPCC – IT & SM

Mr. Chauhan is a management and IT professional and having vast experience in industry in IT and Management. He has been worked with many Indian and Multinational Companies and handled their business development and operations. He is also having vast experience in education industry and teaches to management students based upon practical situations and actual industry requirement. He is a CEO of technology company & have designed and developed many software and especially for education and travel industry. He is also a founder President of Foundation for Competitive Intelligence, an education society for promoting quality education.

CA L. Dhingra I CA I CPT – Accounts & Law ; IPCC – Audit & FM

Mr. Dhingra is a qualified Chartered accountant has good teaching experience and especially he is a result oriented faculty. His main teaching criterion is result. He teaches students with examination point of view. He himself has scored highest All India Score in Financial management. He is the faculty who understand what needs to be taught to students for clearing examination. He covers complete syllabus along with question papers. After studying from him and completing all assignments, there is no way one can’t score high. Student surely scores high.   

CA S Sharma I CA – CPT –Accounts & law

Mr. Sharma is a qualified Chartered Accountant having good knowledge of the subject. He is a very dynamic faculty and teaches student with complete zeal. He makes student understand all concepts first and then give assignment to student. Students enjoy his classes and score high in examination.

CA S Kumar I CA – IPCC Accounts

Mr. Kumar is a qualified Chartered accountant has good teaching experience and especially he is a result oriented faculty. He teaches students with examination point of view.  He is also CA Topper who has got All India Rank in accounts. He has a string command on the subject. He focuses on individual student for better result. He has developed various subject level techniques for quicker understanding and remembering.  He is the only faculty in India who teaches student with individual focus. The past students who have studied from him has scored high marks. His result is very good. Students who want to clear accounts should take his classes for sure.

sarvjeet singh(ankush) (Article Assistant) (23 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

Plz suggest a "best teacher"who can complete costing & fm in 20-30 days..............

thanks in advance.......

Dipesh jain (student) (21 Points)
Replied 22 October 2012

Hey I think loveleen and ajay agarwal are talking about the old times,  now the trend has changed.

Ajay Jain covers up every part of syllabus infact his top scores have been touching 95 evry time. Majority of the students also get above 60.

For Income tax he is a a good choice.

N i have loved every moment of my tax class.

Got so much interest in Taxation that I chose Indirect taxes as my field fore articleship too.

All the best for IPCC.

saurabh poonia (MBA) (23 Points)
Replied 30 October 2013

ADVOCATE SANYOG VYAS

Is a well known faculty with an experience of 08 years in the field of corporate & Professional teaching. His Qualification Includes
PGDBM, PGDRM, MCOM, M.A. (Eco), LL.B., LL.M. (Corporate Law), UGC- NET
He is a distinction holder in Law. He has also cleared various Examinations conducted by National Stock Exchange. Currently he is a Practicing advocate and a member of Bar Council of Delhi. He has published several research articles in the business & corporate law
He has now been teaching for over a decade and has taught more than 3,000 students till now.
He has taught various students of B.Com, BBA, MBA, CA, & CS & CLAT.
He is the author of book “Securities Laws & Compliance for CS Executive”. Due to the uniqueness and immense efficacy of his Lectures he has been consistently rated high by the students.
He communicates effectively with students/trainees and also believes in explaining the concepts in simple and easy to understand manner with variety of day to day life examples which are easy to understand.

https://www.facebook.com/ASVINSTITUTE

https://www.facebook.com/ADVOCATESANYOG

https://asvinstitute.blogspot.in/

Replied 30 October 2013

Originally posted by : saurabh poonia

ADVOCATE SANYOG VYAS

Is a well known faculty with an experience of 08 years in the field of corporate & Professional teaching. His Qualification Includes
He is a distinction holder in Law. He has also cleared various Examinations conducted by National Stock Exchange. Currently he is a Practicing advocate and a member of Bar Council of Delhi. He has published several research articles in the business & corporate law
He has now been teaching for over a decade and has taught more than 3,000 students till now.
He is the author of book “Securities Laws & Compliance for CS Executive”. Due to the uniqueness and immense efficacy of his Lectures he has been consistently rated high by the students.
He communicates effectively with students/trainees and also believes in explaining the concepts in simple and easy to understand manner with variety of day to day life examples which are easy to understand.

Replied 30 October 2013

Originally posted by : saurabh poonia

ADVOCATE SANYOG VYAS

deepak rai (charted) (36 Points)
Replied 17 January 2014

anybody tell me best teacher for accounts in delhi except praveen Sharma sir coz he gives sattalte cls

gargi garg (student) (33 Points)
Replied 28 March 2014

CA VINEET BANSAL IS GOOD TEACHER FOR IPCC COST FM .HE EXPLAINS CONCEPTS  VERY WELL .HE CAN MAKE A AVERAGE STUDENT GOT ABOVE 60% MARKS.

gargi garg (student) (33 Points)
Replied 28 March 2014

CA VINEET BANSAL SIR TAKE FAST TRACK BATCH OF COST FM IN 25 CLASSES.CONTACT AT 9654436736

riya (sdds) (23 Points)
Replied 30 July 2014

Originally posted by : CA. NIRMAL SINGH

LAW ETHICS and COMMUNICATION: Munish Bhandari

Costing and F.M: Ashish Kalara

Accounts:CA. Nirmal Singh 9650347397

Audit: CA. Nirmal Singh 9650347397

Income Tax: Ajay Jain

IT& SM : Veekkas Kapoor

A.K.Banik (Tax Consultant) (1596 Points)
Replied 31 July 2014

riya (sdds) (23 Points)
Replied 02 August 2014

BEAST TEACHER FOR CA IPCC IT & SM - VEEKKAS KAPOOR SIR. HIS UNIQUE TECHNIQUES IS ALSO VERY HELPFUL IN EXAMS......

Mohit Goyal (Student CA IPCC) (259 Points)
Replied 05 August 2014

One thing i have noticed earlier that all are giving almost same suggestions.
WOOWW  !!!!!!!!!! these teachers ....Superb 
I have also registered with Aashish Kalra sir 
But for Tax- I preffered M.K. Gupta sir
For A/C - U have to prefer Praveen Sharma sir but i can't
For law- Munish Bhandari sir 

One problem is there u can't join all these beacuse their timings are clashing with each other :(

Saurabh tadwalkar (student) (2 Points)
Replied 21 May 2016

Deepak Oswal sir..an engineer has the capability to teach everything in layman's language and gives it a technical touch by helping us with the keywords to be included.Its the subject which has become one of my favorite because of him.He is a confidence booster,and knows how to study more in less time..thanks :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: