ICAI-BU MOU

aditya mehta (CA) (45 Points)

14 July 2016  
Dear All,

This is to bring to your notice the facts of MOU with BU University for MBA/MCom programmes. Last year i applied for MBA program but after series of correspondence with the BU University and ICAI, i came to know that the MOU is not in place due to certain internal issues. I have been religiously following up for updates on MOU from our institute and BU University but despite my repetitive followup to you to bring to your notice the facts of MOU with BU University for MBA/MCom programmes. Last year i applied for MBA program but after series of correspondence with the BU University and ICAI, i came to know that the MOU is not in place due to certain internal issues. I have been religiously following up for updates on MOU from our institute and BU University but despite my repetitive followup for over an year, this is just disappointing to know that BU is not taking any admissions and as per my latest correspondence they have informed me that MOU is cancelled. over an year, this is just disappointing to know that BU is not taking any admissions and as per my latest correspondence they have informed me that MOU is cancelled.

Despite my followup, Institute website is still publishing data for ICAI-BU MOU. Does anybody know what's the status for fresh admissions or is the MOU totally discarded?