I want to cancel my dvat & then reapply. step & consequences

Parth Chakraborty (Others) (43 Points)

04 March 2016  

I registered in DVAT and CST in 15th Feb' 2015. However my registration got cancelled saying that i have not submitted my documents completely. I put forwarded the objection and won and the Assistant Commissioner gave the order to Restore my TIN in manual and online system. 

I was happy and my WARD office gave me R.C too. After some month i wanted to fill DVAT 7 form because i wanted to add additional place of business. But, in portal i found that it was written that "you can not file DVAT 7 because i have not received the R.C" .

I requested my ward, wrote numerous applications, tried each and every way, hired C.As and after 4 months of hardship i received no result. The C.As and Ward Officers told me that my R.C is restores in manual system but not in online system, the error is fatal and no one can forecast when it will be cured. I am badly broken.

Finally, i decided to cancel my TIN and reapply. I want to know the steps and the consequences. please help me guys. i can not sustain the cut throught compertition in market without filling the DVAT 07 form. Thank you in advance.

Now, i want