LCI Learning

Leaving CA

Page no : 3

rashmi (student) (298 Points)
Replied 12 February 2016

thanks a lot for supporting me :) 

sohil (ca) (40 Points)
Replied 12 February 2016

I have joined ca course in 1998 and cleared PE- 2 In 2006.but I contine my study.in 2008 I got job in LIC on pe-2 qualification.now I am learning good salary .now I cleared ca final first group and HV exemption in idt.now I feel happy that I continue my study.my attempt is more than 25.pl do not quit.because winner never quit.quitter never win
1 Like

aprajita (student) (38 Points)
Replied 12 February 2016

Hello rashmi, I m PCC student,I had cleared my pcc1st group at2011 n after that I got married .....since than I m continuously giving 2 nd gourp yet not cleared....I have my 2.5ywar daughter ...my husband is also CA.....but I have an easiest way to escape and live life without failures as I have everything but still I don't want to quit because it will be easiest way to survive.......it will better to fight.....nobody else can help u better Dan u uerslf............all d best
2 Like

aprajita (student) (38 Points)
Replied 12 February 2016

Hello rashmi, I m PCC student,I had cleared my pcc1st group at2011 n after that I got married .....since than I m continuously giving 2 nd gourp yet not cleared....I have my 2.5ywar daughter ...my husband is also CA.....but I have an easiest way to escape and live life without failures as I have everything but still I don't want to quit because it will be easiest way to survive.......it will better to fight.....nobody else can help u better Dan u uerslf............all d best

CMA Rasieek Jain (Service) (614 Points)
Replied 12 February 2016

hey rashmi dont quit,you can clear just sort out where you are going wrong n work on it,Join good tutions that will help you

1 Like

Replied 13 February 2016

Yea .all the best and thank you :-)

Replied 13 February 2016

Thanks sohil and congratulations

courageous Aries ( ) (263 Points)
Replied 13 February 2016

Raahmi ji Zid hai CA baanaeki..... Issi zid ki wajah se laad raha hoon... And I know ki CA to baan jaooonga. Aaap bhi baan jaaoge. Bas khud par bharosa rakho... Everyone goes thru a bad phase.... Yaad rakhiye peetal ko aag mai taapya jaata hai tab jab jakar wo sona baanta hai.. Same is the case wid CA students!!!

Vivek Mishra (Persuing CA) (43 Points)
Replied 13 February 2016

I know u Rashmi !!! 

Quitting should not be an Option... 

Focus N Get success in Life... 

2 Like

Mahendra Pandil (Student Final CA) (93 Points)
Replied 13 February 2016

Dear Rashmi,

Thanks for your open Question,

It gave lots of true stories posted in support of Correct Decision " Its Always too Early to Quit" and these guidance and support by all the supporters gave courage to many more having the same kind-a feeling.

hope its clear decision now & prep for making sward of presentation and knowledge more keen and powerful for getting through exams has been initiated.

Hope you will be having those degnified words "CA" before your name soon

Thanks and regards to all..

2 Like

neeraj kumar jha (student) (35 Points)
Replied 13 February 2016

Hlw Rashmi,

pls dnt quit.CA is a game of patience.

i attempted ipcc group 1 three times and flunked because result precentage is low i.e 10-12%. In nov 2015 i appered for both the groups and passed both groups when result precentage is lowest i.e 4%. so, never gave up. i suggest you to go for orientation programme. surely you will feel refresh.

2 Like

Vikrant (Chartered Accountant) (601 Points)
Replied 13 February 2016

Now it seems that we are about to meet CA Rashmi very soon...

All The Best

1 Like

Namit chhabra (CA-Final) (141 Points)
Replied 13 February 2016

Dear, I'll only advice you not to take too many public advices.

Do your own research, learn about alternate courses, search for CA jobs and their requirements, search for ICAI suggested answers to know what answers get full marks, and don't get motivated that many people have failed multiple times so it will be okay if you fail too.

When a student clears IPCC, he/she is on the 9th cloud, and they assume that becoming a CA is not far now. Believe me, the game changes when you go through articleship, whether from a Big 4 or any small firm. 3 years are another struggle to pass, and then to prepare for finals.

Your intuition and your experience says that you were not meant for this course. And you might be right. Not everybody is meant for a particular field of career, and that's why we have other choices as well. CA is not the only course in accounting in India and in the world.

If you think you are meant for something else, then search for it and apply your energy on it.

Don't just blindly follow advices of people who dissuade you from leaving this course. They are already stuck, and are of a presumption that they'll be called quitters if they leave this course at their current stage.

Believe me, a person who reilinquishes something to get something else is NOT a quitter. Maybe he/she will find success in the new avenue. so make your own choice, only after some research !

2 Like

Mahendra Pandil (Student Final CA) (93 Points)
Replied 13 February 2016

True namit! 

All are not meant for CA and comparing options with possible outcomes would be good idea to make decisions.. scenario is as many of my friends gave more then 7 attempts and left CA , some of them are earning quite good (only good not best in industry) by applying knowledge gathered during articleship, some are performing good by doing alternative course in industry on handsome package while others are still making regret and advice to not quit CA and those who gave efforts with positive mindset are now CA and started their journey.

The only thing that to be taken care of is your own intuitive and firm decision. In chess also taking step back makes good move.

so Dear Rashmi, if you have dreamed something and which is why you are inspired and giving  effort to achieve it , doesn't matter what it takes to get it. Patience and mindset with efforts will take through wherever u get stuck..

All the very best for your future endeavours..

Originally posted by : Namit chhabra

Dear, I'll only advice you not to take too many public advices.

Do your own research, learn about alternate courses, search for CA jobs and their requirements, search for ICAI suggested answers to know what answers get full marks, and don't get motivated that many people have failed multiple times so it will be okay if you fail too.

When a student clears IPCC, he/she is on the 9th cloud, and they assume that becoming a CA is not far now. Believe me, the game changes when you go through articleship, whether from a Big 4 or any small firm. 3 years are another struggle to pass, and then to prepare for finals.

Your intuition and your experience says that you were not meant for this course. And you might be right. Not everybody is meant for a particular field of career, and that's why we have other choices as well. CA is not the only course in accounting in India and in the world.

If you think you are meant for something else, then search for it and apply your energy on it.

Don't just blindly follow advices of people who dissuade you from leaving this course. They are alteady stuck, and are of a presumption that they'll be called quitters if they leave this course at their current stage.

Believe me, a person who reilinquishes something to get something else is NOT a quitter. Maybe he/she will find success in the new avenue. so make your own choice, only after some research !

2 Like

Replied 14 February 2016

ha ha yea :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: