Easy Office

Is this the ca life ? should i quit ?

Page no : 2

RAHUL SINGH (Senior Process executive)   (26 Points)
Replied 11 February 2016

CA has a very good life, go for it i am opinion you need some motivation factor. I too had the same problem i.e whether to leave a current job or not because where i am working now is a very different environment colleogues dont talk to each other all the time work. I believe some or the other day every problem ends when time passes

It all Time Game. :)

(Guest)

Each and every CFO of any company in the world is a Chartered Accountant.

Major Hedge Fund Managers of India are the Chartered Accountants.

Top Portfolio Managers of India are the Chartered Accountants.

Top Investment Bankers of India are the Chartered Accounants.

I can give names if anybody is in doubt.

The plum jobs of any profession are given to top 1% only. Only 1% CA's have Mercedes.

You cannot compare the top 1% MBA profession: IIM with 99% CA's.

If you will compare the top 1% of CA profession with IIM, then you will come to know the value of CA profession.

So, go for final and get in top 50 ranks. And then, you will see what is the value and life of a CA.

And if  you compare the 99% CA's with 99% MBA's, 99% CA's are very much better than those 99% MBA(who are non IIM).

pvvittal (partner) (77 Points)
Replied 11 February 2016

Mr shyam Donot leave CA course half Way. Asyour friends suggest ed they vtellung with their experience. Hard work pays. All CAs mught have faced many problems. Donot be discouraged. Be confident. CA Venkata Vittal P.

Replied 11 February 2016

Small correction Not many CAs Gee Chartered Accountants might have faced problems at initial stage.Now they are at good position. Initial stage problems will be but one has to overcome CA Venkata Vittal P.

Replied 11 February 2016

Gee spelling mistake. read as few. CA Venkata Vittal P

Devkant Agarwal (PARTNER) (24 Points)
Replied 11 February 2016

tolerance power is must, why give u chance others to angry u.

Pranjal Nagar (student) (93 Points)
Replied 25 February 2016

Well the first step you should do is stop feeling regretful and angry about anything that happened to you or something that you did. Whatever had to happen happened and there is no other way it could have happened.  

Pranjal Nagar (student) (93 Points)
Replied 25 February 2016

Well the first step you should do is stop feeling regretful and angry about anything that happened to you or something that you did. Whatever had to happen happened and there is no other way it could have happened.  

Abhishek Panegal (Financial Analyst) (939 Points)
Replied 27 September 2021

https://www.caclubindia.com/articles/details.asp?mod_id=45893

Please read this

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: