Easy Office
LCI Learning

Tips to clear ca exams

Page no : 2

Akarsh Goyal (Student-CA Final) (1357 Points)
Replied 29 January 2016

such a nice article sir.....keep sharing, keep motivating..

rupa chikati (4 Points)
Replied 29 January 2016

i am ipcc student i also plan a schedule like u plan i follow the same schedule as i prepare for my exams but unfortunately i fail in my 1st attempt .... i wrote my 2nd attempt in november 2015 ....so waiting for results so give me any suggestions to overcome my depression ...and is it required 24hrs study to pass ca

rupa chikati (4 Points)
Replied 29 January 2016

i am ipcc student i also prepare a plan and schedule for my exams like u prepare and i follow the same schedule but unfortunately i failed i wrote my second attempt waiting for results .. give me suggestions to overcome my depression ....and how many hours of study is required to pass ca

VINAYAK (STUDENT) (26 Points)
Replied 29 January 2016

hello, thanks for your suggestions, is it possible for you to uppload the notes of sfm and FR notes, bcz its last attempt for my law exemption. i could prepared well for last two attempts  because some home problems and it is not possible to take online class as well as go for coaching.  if possible try to send the notes to vinam57 @ yahoo.co.in

thanking you

vinayak

CA Ishaan Bhatia (Audit Assistant) (57 Points)
Replied 29 January 2016

Vinayak. its better you make on ur own. StillI will send it on ur ID.

CA PRASANNA AMT SWAMY (student) (27 Points)
Replied 01 February 2016

very helpful

niharika (IPCC student) (25 Points)
Replied 01 February 2016

Really good article, it gave a correct direction where we r leading.. As we all know, that we all study but results r jst 4-6%..and That's just because of correct planning.

CA Ishaan Bhatia (Audit Assistant) (57 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

@ vinayak Sent a sample

Arpit (CA Final) (150 Points)
Replied 05 February 2016

Thanks for the helpful post. I had made a plan for nov 15 exam, but failed to revise everything in 1 day prior to exams (obviously I didn't plan!).

I had taken accounts & SFM tuitions in may 13 batch, DT in dec 14 batch. May 15 was my 1st attempt and I made all the same mistakes as you in the past 2 attempts.

I am anxious about new stuff (amendments etc) in accounts, audit, law and Isca. I WILL buy latest books of Law, audit and Isca, but they are published too late, should I start studying from old books till then?

How do I know about the changes in FR in the past 2 years?

ANKIT G AGRAWAL (Student) (140 Points)
Replied 08 February 2016

/articles/why-we-score-150-200-30-40-why--26086.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: