I Failed but not Defeated

Page no : 2

gautam (student) (40 Points)
Replied 21 January 2016

Very inspirational sir

gautam (student) (40 Points)
Replied 21 January 2016

Very inspirational sir

CA.ANIL KUMAR (Asst Manager) (26 Points)
Replied 21 January 2016

Even myself also completed my CA Inter in 2003. But I could not give final exams due to some reasons and I joined job. After that I thought again and wanted to complete my CA Final. So, I joined one of CA office during 2013 who gave me all support and never disappointed at any time. He was always motivating me to complete CA.So I started giving exams from Nov 2013 onwards. I could complete I Group in Nov'14 Exams and I cleared II group Nov'15 exams(which is declared recently) at the age of 40.Now I am happy and so thankful to my present CA where i am working now who was so inspirational...

1 Like

SWATI T. TOMER (ARTICLE ASSISTANT) (98 Points)
Replied 21 January 2016

Pallav u will definitely become CA Pallav singhania ....in the next attempt

SWATI T. TOMER (ARTICLE ASSISTANT) (98 Points)
Replied 21 January 2016

Pallav u will definitely become CA Pallav singhania ....in the next attempt

harsh (student) (55 Points)
Replied 21 January 2016

you are neither defeated nor failed but you have just postponed your success :)

sohil (ca) (40 Points)
Replied 21 January 2016

My self aged 37 still to clear second group.I am working with LIC still my repetitive failure I continue my study and this time I got 60 in Ind.ca study teach us so many thing.so do not worry about percentage of results.do hard work as much as u can.all the best
1 Like

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) (48559 Points)
Replied 22 January 2016

Yes.There will be bad days to everyone.one need to stay strong in those days.your thinking is very good. All the best. Yes you are going to be a Chartered Accountant in MAY 2016 exams.

jenisha (studying) (29 Points)
Replied 22 January 2016

I am going to write IPCC first time in Nov 2016 I got afraid now itself after reading those things I am very confident about my exams thank u

Ashok J (CA Final) (880 Points)
Replied 22 January 2016

Very nice article pallav..thank u..wanted some motivation v badly .frnds im also writing bth in may....i promise to work hard and smart....i will add the prefix to my name...

Sushil Mankad (Sr. Accounts Executive) (117 Points)
Replied 22 January 2016

Inspirational... All the best.

mansi sharma (teacher) (28 Points)
Replied 22 January 2016

its pleasure reading ur article sir.. those u dare to dream have enough will to achieve it... nd surely gentlemen u r a CA .. all d very best :)

Vivek Goyal (Student) (46 Points)
Replied 22 January 2016

Heart clenching words dear. Gotta be CA in May'16 👍🎯

Namita Bhade (CA) (368 Points)
Replied 23 January 2016

Very Nicely written...

I have the same story.. Nov 15 was my second attempt, worked very hard.. was confident about first group but could not clear...

Better "Hard work" next time... (Instead od better "Luck" next time...)

Ready for one more experiment and great experiance of appearing in CA FINAL examinations.

Pallav, I like lines you said

"Sometimes its the last key on the ring which opens the door. Hope that the the last key is May,2016"

Namita Bhade (CA) (368 Points)
Replied 23 January 2016

very nicely written Pallav... Same thing happens to me also this time..

Ready for one more experiment....

i like the lines you said "Sometimes its the last key on the ring which opens the door. Hope that the the last key is May,2016"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: