Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA final Nov 2015 result-updates

Page no : 22

Ashok J (CA Final) (880 Points)
Replied 17 January 2016

Grace marks on one hand and slashing results on the other....WTF is the logic of icai??

Ashok J (CA Final) (880 Points)
Replied 17 January 2016

Grace marks on one hand and slashing results on the other....WTF is the logic of icai??

Rhea (Student CA Final ) (633 Points)
Replied 17 January 2016

I should get 40 in IDT and I got 67. And in remaining subjects I expected 50 around and I got as low as 35. Well done ICAI. Do kindergarten kids check papers and award marks on random basis?

Suden Jalnapurkar ( ) (94 Points)
Replied 17 January 2016

Name

HIMANSHI RASTOGI

Group II

Advanced Management Accounting

Information Systems Control and Audit

Direct Tax Laws

Indirect Tax Laws

066E

Total

Result

FAIL

Grand Total

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Rhea
I should get 40 in IDT and I got 67. And in remaining subjects I expected 50 around and I got as low as 35. Well done ICAI. Do kindergarten kids check papers and award marks on random basis?

I expected 60 in DT, got 41.

I expected 40 in AMA, ISCA, got 50,51.

Conclusion : CA Evaluation has no relation with your expectation. Kuch bhi hota hai yha !!!

(Guest)

do you know both group pass percentage

vinay_mrsharma (semi qualified) (38 Points)
Replied 17 January 2016

Dear anurag, Thanks for your updates and info regarding ca final results. I flunked my exams but besides that I want to ask you something or if you can ask the same from your source. Earlier you said passing percentage will be around 8-10% then what prompted council to slash the result into half. I really want to know that how can those guys be so cruel and don't think about us and our families and courage careers. During the past 60 days, I had given interview at 7 different companies but I couldn't land myself into a job. Even on the basis of my graduation they are not willing to hire me and the place I get selected they were offering a meager salary of upto 12000 and for the record I had done my articleship from a decent ca firm but no body is ready to hire me. My parents to looking to me as to when I will be able to clear my exams and help them. What is the use of this fastest growing economy and bragging about creation of millions of jobs and all crap because going by result it seems that there is no demand for CAs in market and companies are hiring MBAs at record salaries. Aren't they answerable to anyone about the pathetic result or are their lobbyist too strong that no one dares to ask them. As you said there was slashing but what encouraged them to pass 35% CPT students. Are they only looking for fees and playing with the future of those kids as some of them will quit CA after giving a couple of attempts in ipcc and choose some another profession but by that time their parents would have spent around 1,50,000/- rupees on their coaching, fees and most precious their crucial two years of their life. I'm not saying this out of frustration but I have seen a lot of kids doing this. So I don't think Institute wants new CAs but they just filling their bank accounts plus in recent years all they have done is build new branches and introduce different ways to earn money. Further during the tenure of just concluded council results have been pretty bad all through out the time when compared to that of their predecessor. Members are given extension to complete their CPE hours, certification courses which have a good track record in regard of passing percentage. Plz ask your source to put his feets into our shoes and then think about us. All the hard work of last 6 months goes in sewer and forget about dreams now the situation is I struggle to fulfil my basic needs of living. I m a single son of my parents and for me suicide is not even an option neither they have enough resources to set up a business. Thanks and I will pray to god to give me enough courage to stand up and start preparing for may 2016. I hope you will convey my problems to your source
1 Like

ACA Anurag (Enjoy the little things)   (14706 Points)
Replied 17 January 2016

Dear Vinay,

I understand your concern and will surely convey your message to the appropriate authority

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40581 Points)
Replied 17 January 2016

Originally posted by : tush
do you know both group pass percentage

5.75%

1 Like

Replied 17 January 2016

Originally posted by : Hammad Rashid

Originally posted by : Rhea

I expected 60 in DT, got 41.

I expected 40 in AMA, ISCA, got 50,51.

Conclusion : CA Evaluation has no relation with your expectation. Kuch bhi hota hai yha !!!

Hammad, don't downplay or degrade your efforts. Yes some times apart from hardwork, luck also plays a part. Be happy with what ever god gives you.

1 Like

Replied 17 January 2016

Let us be fair to the system, you cannot be the player and umpire too....!! Relax and rejoice your victory brother, it has come with lot of hardwork and prayers, just cherish it.

Anshika (-) (178 Points)
Replied 17 January 2016

Anurag Sir,

i was a follower of your updates but after the results are out it is so oblivious that all your updates from your so called reliable confidential sources were all false. The result % is so out of your bracket which you mentioned. It is so sad that people like you are circulating false information and to which the students like me are preyed to. 

It is my humble and sincere request to not carry out such information tagging it to be from "reliable confidential sources "

i'm sure my other cci members will agree that all your information from reliable sources was all false. 

It is so disgusting to provide such false information at such a crucial time(fews days before the result) . 

Here is the REAL PICTURE ANURAG SIR "The overall pass percentage of students who appeared in both groups in the final exams is 5.75%, which is low compared to other professional exams. Students who appeared for the first group have secured 12.61% pass and that of group 2 11.99%.

Anshika (-) (178 Points)
Replied 17 January 2016

Originally posted by : Anshika

Anurag Sir,

i was a follower of your updates but after the results are out it is so oblivious that all your updates from your so called reliable confidential sources were all false. The result % is so out of your bracket which you mentioned. It is so sad that people like you are circulating false information and to which the students like me are preyed to. 

It is my humble and sincere request to not carry out such information tagging it to be from "reliable confidential sources "

i'm sure my other cci members will agree that all your information from reliable sources was all false. 

It is so disgusting to provide such false information at such a crucial time(fews days before the result) . 

"The overall pass percentage of students who appeared in both groups in the final exams is 5.75%, which is low compared to other professional exams. Students who appeared for the first group have secured 12.61% pass and that of group 2 11.99%. "

Here is the real picture Anurag sir

Anshika (-) (178 Points)
Replied 17 January 2016

Originally posted by : Anshika

Anurag Sir,

"The overall pass percentage of students who appeared in both groups in the final exams is 5.75%, which is low compared to other professional exams. Students who appeared for the first group have secured 12.61% pass and that of group 2 11.99%. "

Here is the real picture Anurag sir

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: