Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca final

Page no : 2

TEJAS KARNANI (student) (160 Points)
Replied 08 January 2016

Originally posted by : Lakshmi Parasuram
i think because of lack of conceptual clarity,you are not able to solve the problems.even i was not able to solve the questions properly for the first time.but after that i studied standards on auditing etc  from the institute's cloud campus ,and many of the concepts which i was not able to comprehend earlier, became very clear.

which book you read later?

Lakshmi Parasuram (1) (263 Points)
Replied 08 January 2016

surbhi bansal

Replied 08 January 2016

Originally posted by : Chirag J Ved
First read all standards before solving problems. Few solutions will hv multiple standard , caro , company act
Start first with standard than solving problems else u might lose confidence

sir, from where i should read  SA so that i can apply them in practise manual....i had read company audit frm surbhi bansal mam book that inclede only sections but in practise manual queation were mainly mix of Companies Act & AS.

Replied 08 January 2016

Originally posted by : Sekher M
Try book by urvish shah.... It will help u... Same problem I faced with surbi bansal book... Not taking away the credit from that book but still u can try urvish shah book ... Concepts u will learn better...

is urvish shah sir book available in ICAI liabrary?

Replied 08 January 2016

Originally posted by : Mihir
Book of surbhi bansal is not at all good. It is like a summary book which can help on the last day of the exam to revise but not to gain concept clearity. You should try to get good author and also do practice manual to score good marks

sir pls recomend some author book which will be helpful?

Pratibha V Pandya (Student) (34 Points)
Replied 08 January 2016

Hello Tejas...I am also CA final student... In my opinion you should try the book for audit of CA Vinod Kumar Agraval..lt is much much better than Surbhi Bansal...I am telling you because I read both the books...and ofcourse don't forget PM..

K Sankar Ra (proprietor) (140 Points)
Replied 19 January 2016

Auditing standards require good English grammar. Study and solve Wren & Martin's text. Study standards fully. Apply what you learnt to sample situations. Best wishes...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: